Adviser to the whole world - page 46

new-rena:

It's not about that. The money is a sub-objective. The main one and, as I wrote before, victory.

And I don't need any princesses for nothing - I'll beat Chudu-Yudu as it is!

PPC:

And I don't need a princess for nothing - I'll beat Chudu-Yudu anyway!

We were dispossessed. We used to be very rich. All of our family's (my mother's) are dead. Great-grandfather, for instance, died by the stove, burning money sacks after sacks - he ate nothing, he knew they were coming to dispossess us. He did not even finish burning it. I have relatives in St. Petersburg. They took the rest of the money there. I don't know where they are. And I promised my mother back at school that I would do everything I could.

new-rena:

We were dispossessed. We used to be very rich. All of ours (my mother's family) are already dead. My great-grandfather, for example, died by the stove, burning money one by one in sacks - he ate nothing, he knew they were coming to dispossess us. He did not even finish burning it. I have relatives in St. Petersburg. They took the rest of the money there. I don't know where they are. And I promised my mum back at school I'd do my best.

Now it's time I kept my word!

gip:

What did I write wrong? That you need to get the hell out of this forex business. That they will not let you make money and will take it away. NFA has FOREX.COM, do you have any objections? I have not made any accusations against his neighbours, his neighbours are probably good, although they are not great people, there is nothing to be afraid of or suspect.

Where are the lies, where are the laughs?

he wrote lies..... for example That they will not give him any money and will take it away . - Why will they not give it to me?

Why would they take it away? How much money do you call it? - How much money have you had to withdraw from the deposit in real life?

new-rena:

We were dispossessed. We used to be very rich. All of ours (my mother's family) are already dead. My great-grandfather, for example, died by the stove, burning money one by one in sacks - he ate nothing, he knew they were coming to dispossess us. He did not even finish burning it. I have relatives in St. Petersburg. They took the rest of the money there. I don't know where they are. And I promised my mother back at school that I would do everything I could.
It'll all come true...

PPC:

Now it's time to keep your word!

Mum's fortieth was recently celebrated. Didn't make it. But I heard her say in my dream tonight, "put him in the minus." So she's watching. I wanted to take the rest off in the morning. But it hit me, so here I go. Not much hope for the word, but it's coming.

Aleksander:

lies..... e.g. That they won't let you make money and they will take it away, I wrote . - Why not?

Because. Maybe in six months you'll read it and understand why.

Aleksander:

lies..... e.g. That they won't let you make money and they will take it away, I wrote . - Why won't they give it to me?

Why would they take it away? And how much money do you call it? - And how much money have you had to withdraw from the deposit in real life?

I have seen the winning chart (I have posted it in this thread before). I have only been in profit for two days. But I lost. And immediately ran it for 10 years. I understood at once that the loss was inevitable. I was tired to keep it growing forever. It seems to have worked. By the way, I still have no indices and no parameters. Realistically I went from a grand to 300 bucks in 2 months. There have been ups of course. It's all the strategies I've written that have been eating away at me little by little. So my starting capital is 300. But as I wrote - I will only use 50 as the battle is yet to be fought. And I'm not doing an advisor who let me withdraw today and tomorrow I'll regret it. My goal is stability. You should at least count the doubling every month and the result in 15 months and so on. Now that would be a miracle. So far I have succeeded in tetcera this. If the real will also be harsh - I no longer have the means to fight it.

gip:

Patamushta. Maybe in six months you'll read it and understand why.
Some of us can't be bothered with a hundred and fifty kroner a year... and they give it back... and smile politely...

Aleksander:
Some of them have the PATAMUSHT... and some of them can afford a hundred and fifty kroner a year... and nothing, they give it back... and they smile politely...

I can't see them smiling. I have a foreign-currency bank account and I have cards. But I believe what you say. Because it came out in a year.
Reason: