Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 15

Guys, don't shoot the pianist. He plays the way he knows how.

It's been out of the question for a long time now.

The idea of a grand piano has been completely forgotten. What's being discussed is "How to paint... etc."

Largely thanks to the position "It can't be right, because it wasn't my idea."

Sta2066:

The idea of the GRAIL is completely forgotten. The discussion is "How to paint... etc."

Largely because of the "It can't be right because it wasn't my idea."

Nope. Not because of that.

Let the author first learn how to behave properly in decent society, then come.

Sta2066
...The idea of the Grale is completely forgotten. It's about "How to paint... etc."

Thanks in large part to the "It can't be right because I didn't invent it" attitude.

Bicus:

Nope. Not because of that.

Let the author first learn how to behave properly in decent society, then come along.

There are also overheated attacks and inappropriate behaviour by the authors. In this particular case, since the code was posted, the unreasonableness of the author's claims became quite clear.
Without getting into the quality of the code, we can consider the idea to be quite sane. Everyone has written dozens of EAs of this type, and most of them are operable with a lot of "buts". The trouble is that having got a result on an optimized area and not realizing its fragility, the authors ring all the bells and simultaneously sling mud at all the "geeks" who haven't thought it through.

Well, you need to teach the man - he wants to program - let's not cut him off from that fiancée.

ALeek, you have decided to program and want to share your finding with the people - well, that's commendable. But(!), you don't have to be rude! Let others be rude - that's just for your benefit.

Now, on the substance of the code. I will try to be as objective as possible - to tell in comments only what your code logic suggests (throwing away your own feelings at that) - only logic - rigid logic. So, let's go.

1. Your code's curly brackets are arranged as in a textbook - this arrangement is unjustified - it hides code readability (I take it from the logic of practice of kilometres of programming lines).

2. Instead of a fixed tab, you use a fixed number of spaces - this is also a flaw - if this point is incomprehensible now, perhaps it will be understandable to you in the future (this is taken by me from the logic of the practice of kilometres of lines of programming).

3. User variables. The section is not separated from the others by a comment! Just like the other sections of your code are not separated either! This is a bad programming style. The code you kindly posted has only 130 lines of program code. On average my code takes about 2000-3000 lines. Take my word for it, if I format my code the way you do, I will simply do a double or even triple work - this approach in a serious task takes much time and kills it in vain. Don't believe me? Write here - I will give you the technical task, programming which will force you to make a code with a length of more than fifteen hundred lines - you will feel in practice what it is - the right design.

4. Custom variables.

extern int    MA_period = 26;
extern int    RSI_period = 14;

Where is the possibility to change other parameters of these indicators? Or is the user obliged to be bound only to the pedroids? Where are the calculation methods? Where are the other settings? Are they written in the code? You should expose settings as much as possible - this is at least a good rule of thumb.

Line 15: "Filter". Well, you have defined a variable. The processor has allocated memory for it. Why did you declare it if it is not used anywhere in the code? Why did you take away a bit of your computer's production power for a task which does not bring any result at all? Which stupidly steals the computer's resources!

5. Initialization block. You have only one line here:

Alert("Советник приносит не большую но стабильную прибыль!");

Well, tell me, what good is it? Well, I saw this message once. So why should I see it every time when I drop the EA on a chart?

6. Line 37: "if(OrdersTotal()<1)" What kind of amateurish behavior is this? If you apply this construction, then the trader has to trade on one and only one currency pair, and he is not allowed to trade manually. Why would you put a trader at such a disadvantage? Is it normal? Just trade like I told you? Do you think that you have delusions of grandeur? How about giving more freedom to the trader and not to limit him?

7. Line 39: "if(Symbol() == "EURUSD" && Period() < PERIOD_M30)".

Again, this is infringement of trader's rights? And if he or she wants to test on higher timeframes, or, say, on another trading instrument, for example, on Afrikanian currency, what would he or she have to do, knock to you and beg you to remove this limitation? Are you again making yourself the Pussy-King? No wonder you are squabbling like a market hag - your sense of self-importance is literally reaching manic proportions in your code. Let alone a real conversation!?

8. Where in the code is the check for busyness of trade flow? Or should Pushkin check it? Or will you like it if the server returns refusals to the trader, treating his orders as a hacker attack? Does your code make a trader much profit? Logic says not to use your EA at all, because it behaves the same way as the standard network virus - it shows the ability to overflow the number of requests to the server. Your code does not contain viruses, but your code behaves like a virus. That's a fact!!! You showed us this fact by revealing to us your (alas, illiterate) program code.

In short, I'm sick of it. Judging by your posts, you are ready to pour tons of verbal diarrhea on everyone who is unwanted.

The conclusion is that your code is not good in style. Not to mention the fact that the generation of trading signals is strictly tied to unreasonably used chs.

And please note specifically that I didn't express a single personal feeling in this comment - everything was based solely on the logic reflected in your code (and, I apologize, allowed myself to depart from it by pointing out the logic of your posts)...!! Full stop!

drknn, only points 6 and 8 can be left out of all this.

For the rest, I would have sent them away as well as ALeek, I guess.

Are you the examiner on the admissions committee? Did he send it to you for review or criticism? he let you test the finished ex4 and let you see the growth in balance. And when it comes to commerce, the rest will probably come right away - and a dozen error checks and code cleanup.

ALeek did not intend to show his code to anyone, and originally posted ex4.

sergeev:

drknn, of all that has been said, only points 6 and 8 can be retained.

There are as many people as there are opinions.

ALeek didn't intend to show his code to anyone, and originally posted ex4.

I'm not blind.

There's no point in all this talking and explaining. Aleeka won't be around for a long time. he may not show up at all. forget it.

sergeev:
There's no point in all this talking and explaining. Aleeka won't be around for a long time. he may not show up at all. forget it.

OK.

All that's left to say is:

"

" The poetis dead, the slave of honour.
"He fell, slandered by the rumour,
With lead in his chest and a thirst for vengeance,

With his proud head bowed...!

The poet's soul could not bear
The shame of petty grievances,
He rose up against the opinions of the world.
Alone, as before... and killed!

Murdered!... Why weep now?
The needless praise, the needless chorus.
and the pathetic babble of excuses?

The verdict of fate is done!

Were it not you who first so maliciously persecuted
His free and courageous gift
And for the fun of it.

that fire that's just lurking in the air?

Well, have fun... He could not endure
He could not endure his last:
The glorious genius of his light is gone,

"and withered his solemn wreath.

"

M.Y. Lermantov

drknn:

Well, you have to teach the man - he wants to program - let's not cut him off.

There is no need to throw beads in front of pigs :-)))
Reason: