Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 21

Svinozavr:

...A country of aggressively ignorant dilettantes laden with delusions of grandeur...

You're scaring me. Don't say that again, don't hurt your feelings. I'm getting used to it and I'm living my life slowly.

Abzasc:
The link doesn't work anymore... even though it's self-explanatory.

" ................................................... We found the "Chief" with a simple question, "People, who's commanding the parade?"
A ****ing drunken man came out, introduced himself as the Major and asked in a cheeky manner, what do we want?
We answered that we were volunteers and had brought some food supplies in the form of clothes and some utensils.
WE WERE TOLD TO FUCK OFF.

We are just shocked, this is not the EMERCOM, this is the BURIAL COMMAND.
We returned from the EMERCOM team back to the village, talked to the people, it turned out that 5 of the local youths left for the forest to extinguish fires, 4 people returned barely alive, and one was lost.
People were extremely unsatisfied with the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
We talked with local elderly people, talked about ourselves and asked what we could do to help.
We were told to address to Tatyana, she turned out to be a kind, kind elder.
We went to her, accompanied by one of the elders, we were immediately given hot tea, we told them about ourselves again, we brought them all our goods, which were left after the exactions of the law-enforcers.
We took the grandmother some water, washed our faces at the well and headed back.

Friends, honestly, I'd shoot the hell out of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, you just didn't see what we saw.

Mischek:

" ................................................... We found the "Chief", with a simple question, "People, who's commanding the parade?"
A ****ing drunken man came out, introduced himself as a major and asked in a cheeky manner, "What do we want?
We answered that we were volunteers and had brought some food supplies in the form of clothes and some utensils.
WE WERE TOLD TO FUCK OFF.

We were just shocked, it's not the EMERCOM, it's the BURIAL COMMAND
We returned from the EMERCOM team back to the village, talked to the people, it turned out that 5 of the local youths left for the forest to extinguish fires, 4 people returned barely alive, and one was lost.
People were extremely unsatisfied with the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
We talked with local elderly people, talked about ourselves and asked what we could do to help.
We were told to address to Tatyana, she turned out to be a kind, kind elder.
We went to her, accompanied by one of the elders, we were immediately given hot tea, we told them about ourselves again, we brought them all our goods, which were left after the exactions of the law-enforcers.
We fetched water for our grandmother, washed our faces at the well and headed back.

Friends, honestly, I'd shoot the hell out of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, you just didn't see what we saw.
You can write anything you want.

sanyooooook:
and not the other way round?
It's the same thing.

Zhunko:
It is the same thing.
No, the phrase I underlined puts man above nature.

Vinin:

I didn't go overboard with the language. Though who's easy now.

removed

sanyooooook:
No, the phrase I underlined puts man above nature.

It is the same thing.

The universe is one organism. It doesn't matter what is part of the other. Everything is interconnected and interdependent.

что природа является их продолжением, что природа является частью человека
is equivalent to saying that the car is an extension of the pedal and that the car is part of the pedal.

sanyooooook:
You can write anything you want.

Well, in principle, yes. Although you need a goal for that, although you can do it without a goal, there are as many sick writers on the Internet as you want.

We are left to decide for ourselves what is likely to be true and what is not

Like here http://r-img.fotki.yandex.ru/get/5403/christmasbells.0/0_32894_b2f3433a_orig the magazine was deleted

or here http://www.argumenti.ru/society/n249/71127/

sanyooooook:
it is tantamount to saying that the car is an extension of the pedal and that the car is part of the pedal.
It is. You can and should be able to look at things and processes from different angles.
Reason: