Let's sort out the phiba - page 2

Ubajal:

Do you even know what usury is?

Theoretically, yes.

Tantrik:
10 plaits of chupiks I give you - is that an expression to translate?

Tantric, you gotta be kidding me...

Ubajal:

Money is made this way Mat.

ZS and chupik pallets :))

OK. Fibonacci has nothing to do with it, since he developed his own theory.

But the title of the topic seems to hint unambiguously at the golden ratio - or not?

Where is the middle ground? 10 plaits of chupiks give that the middle is not 50/50.

Where is it? 62/38?

Mathemat:

All right, then. Fibonacci may have something to do with it, since he developed his own theory.

But the thread title seems to hint unambiguously at the golden ratio - or doesn't it?

Where? 62/38?

So that's what I wanted to advise, I gave the link at the beginning - like money depreciating in such a progression. Where it's not this or that :).

ZS: Mat and it's not my theory - it's just common sense, that's what I want everyone to think together.

The wiki article sucks, to put it mildly. And the claim that Fibonacci worked out the time value of money is a Vesnukhin fantasy. Any intelligible work on the subject appeared when political economy had already developed into an independent field and began to ask the question "where does value come from? If memory serves me correctly, this all happened in the 17th and 18th centuries.

And if we are talking about fibs, it's not that difficult to sort them out. It is enough to correctly formulate a situation (or situations) in which phybe has something to give, write a program that will track this situation on history and use this program to analyze statistics for phybe predictions. If statistics will give positive results, then this is a grail.

Why has no one done it so far? Two variants: 1) the algorithm for applying fiba (ie for generating predictions with it) is not formalizable; 2) whoever has done it, got convinced in uselessness and abandoned this futile activity - nothing to boast about. However, maybe there is a third option - now he is quietly saving his money and keeping his mouth shut?

Yurixx:

quietly mowing the dough and keeping quiet now?

One of the characteristics of a successful trader should be remembered

Yurixx:

The wiki article sucks, to put it mildly. And the claim that Fibonacci worked out the time value of money is a Vesnukhin fantasy. Any intelligible work on the subject appeared when political economy had already developed into an independent field and began to ask the question "where does value come from? If memory serves me correctly, this all happened in the 17th and 18th centuries.

In the field of mathematics, statistics and finance, almost all Russian-language wikipedia is complete rubbish. At least read the English version, which is much more complete and correct. For example, there is no Fibonacci in this thread, because it really has nothing to do with it.

What do you mean they don't? And rabbits?! They're valuable fur, meat - that's dough! What's that... a word I forgot, about "for real!" A grail of sorts, you might say!

:о)

Farnsworth:

What do you mean they don't? And rabbits?! They're valuable fur, meat - that's dough! What's that... a word I forgot, about "for real!" A grail of sorts, you might say!

:о)

And this is already a threat to humanity! If they grow up a bit more, they will take over our world!

Reason: