Conversation with a trader - page 28

Tantrik:
That's right - the owner of the money - and at the bank I tell them you are the customer's servant. And the trader is not the executor, but the owner of the account.
But you are wrong... because you give orders to the broker as an investor - the owner... You give these orders as a trader... in this case, between a broker and you, i.e. you press the appropriate buttons...

leman:

He gave the order himself, he carried it out himself. He's his own director. Why do you need a DC then?
A DT is a dealer... he buys quotes and sells them to you... it's not even a broker, it's a dealing centre

So that's what you trade on the forex market... quotes.

Are you tired of scholasticism?

sllawa3:
A DT is a dealer... it buys quotes and sells them to you... it's not even a broker, it's a dealing centre
So it turns out we buy quotes, Slava I do not know so much, DTs are just selling quotes, they buy them in bulk and retail them to us at an inflated price?

Slavik, I don't understand you, really )

Scholasticism(Greek σχολαστικός, "scholar, schoolboy") is a systematic medieval philosophy centred around universities and a synthesis of Christian(Catholic) theology and Aristotle's logic.

alexx_v:
so that's what forex trades... quotes

that's right...DTs trade in air...not even currencies but price differences between them...

http://forum.proftraders.ru/index.php?/topic/22-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D0%B8-%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%B4%D1%86/page__s__299748049ac54cf1833d03db5805bbcb

sllawa3:
The owner of the account is first of all an investor and you are probably used to being a trader and investor at the same time... and you give orders to the broker... but you are wrong... because you give orders to the broker as an investor - owner... but you give these orders as a trader... in this case between a broker and you, i.e. you press the appropriate buttons
Whoever I am - pushing a button is an order for the broker to execute, you can do it by phone, by fax (but that's for equities). Only participants - traders, legal entities, funds - trade on the forex market. Brokers and banks do not trade - only serve clients - (at least brokers are not licensed to trade).

sllawa3:
Are you tired of scholasticism?

What's scholasticism got to do with it?

sllawa3, it's good to have you.

Just like that, you told us how the world works.

Do you have many more tales to tell? :)

P.S. Sell 14 cubic meters of American air, no documents, self-delivery.

The price is below market. :)

Reason: