Conversation with a trader - page 27

sllawa3:

the dealer hires the broker... the broker is just an intermediary... the dealer is the owner after purchase... the owner...

the trader is just an executor... following the orders of either the dealer or the broker... depending on who he works for...

So the trader is in charge! My contract with my broker is a service contract. "The Company undertakes, in accordance with the Client's Instructions and for a fee, to carry out legal and other actions for transactions in Securities and other financial instruments...." The broker is an intermediary.

Martingeil:
You've got me all confused so what is forex - is it a stock exchange?
First of all, define the concept of a stock exchange... what do you mean by this word?

Tantrik:
So the trader is in charge! I have an agreement with a broker - a service agreement. "The company undertakes, in accordance with the client's instructions and for a fee, to carry out legal and other actions for transactions with securities and other financial instruments...." Broker - intermediary.
a trader is a technical contractor and deals e.g. with funds from the bank of England or with a broker.

sllawa3:
It's just that here you are both the owner of the money and the executor - a trader at the same time

An executor of what?

leman:

He already said: "For you and me...traders... it's the stock market..."
Oh, I must have missed it :)

sllawa3:
First of all, define the concept of an exchange... what do you mean by that word?
I don't know, I have no idea, I'd like to hear from you.

leman:

The executor of what?
I don't understand... - trader... executor... in this case your own orders because you are the owner of the money

sllawa3:
It's just that here you are both the owner of the money and the executor - the trader - at the same time
That's right - the owner of the money - and at the bank I tell them you're a customer service. And the trader is not the executor, but the owner of the account. (He gives orders for transactions) - the broker, the dealer, the loader, etc.

sllawa3:
First of all, define the concept of an exchange... what do you mean by that word?

Does a stock exchange have many definitions?

sllawa3:
I don't think I've made myself clear... - trader... executor... in this case of your own orders because you are the owner of the money

You gave the order, you carried it out. You are just like a director yourself. And what is the purpose of the brokerage company?
Reason: