What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 3

sol:
I don't understand how you can be so sure that there is no future. There is, there is. Five minutes after you read this message it will come. There is a future.

The root of the evil is "believe"/"don't believe".

That is, purely emotion.

Not knowledge.

A good system is simple, clear and reliable.

Tantrik:

Будущего нет. Через пять минут опять настоящее - только через пять минут. Информация получаемая в настоящий момент запоминаеться и через пять минут мы больше знаем.

In the reverse process of remembering what happened five minutes ago, we remember what we did not know and how we behaved without that information and how we already distinguish ourselves from what we were 5 minutes ago.

You are contradicting yourself.

The future is very much there.

And predictable.

Swetten:
How?

If we take Fisher's Iris as an example - we will have a group of NS of value parameters, for each parameter a separate NS, there is a group of NS of value recognition (patterns) in which the value itself and value parameters will be inputs, the next NS (which is activated/not activated by definition of the "value" NS) for making trading decisions in which the inputs will be the NS of parameters and the NS of value.

Summer:

If we take Fisher's Iris as an example - we will have a group of NS of value parameters, for each parameter a separate NS, there is a group of NS of value recognition (patterns) in which the inputs will be the values themselves and value parameters and the NS (which will determine the NS of value if activated / not activated) for making trading decisions in which the inputs will be the NS of parameters and the NS of value.

It's kind of confusing.

I don't get it.

But filtering the market is, in my opinion, the most hopeless thing to do.

Tantrik:

There is no contradiction. There's a journey to the past. The present > the future is not a journey. We're in the present all the time and moving with it > the lurking ahead - dreams, plans. Journey to the past - reality, to the future - dreams, plans...

There are plans and actions that are 99.99% predictable - "I'll buy some bread today".

It's a mess of concepts and conclusions.

Oh, come on. Are there predictions?

Swetten:

It's a mess of concepts and conclusions.

Oh, come on. Are there any predictions?

Yes, I think the predictions should be: price will go there or the opposite direction, goals and stop losses for the two options, such and such...

Tantrik:

Of course, for example the TS is based on market actions that are predictable with 99.99% probability. For example currency movements and there is no movement today - it is a weekend. Such TS may be with the same high probability - the result.

So it is possible to predict the future.

With a certain probability.

So the future exists?

It does, doesn't it? :)

Tantrik:

For example TS based on market actions that are predictable with 99.99% probability. For example currency movements and no movement today - day off. Such a TS may be with the same high probability - the result.

You are unlikely to profit from the predictability of a "no-movement" market due to a weekend, although the probability of a "prediction" is very high...

The rest of the market action barely reaches 70% predictability sometimes, but the damn game drags you in where there is none of that either...

There is no past, no future.

There is no past, simply by the law of conservation of energy... Can you imagine that every millionth of a second the entire universe duplicates itself with all its matter-energy, so that somewhere in the past there is a copy of it this fraction of time...? Absurd...

There is no future, otherwise it

-either it would be an infinite fan of probabilities-the same copies of our whole universe, for all the thousands and millions of years ahead,

- or it would be predetermined, which completely deprives our life as such, all searches and aspirations, all attempts to know and change

the last option is the most likely, but completely undesirable, because in that case ... (here comes an untranslatable play on words using local idiomatic expressions),

at least this "future" is not for you or for me, I guess.

denis_orlov:

There is no past, no future.

There is no past, simply by the law of conservation of energy... Can you imagine that every millionth of a second the entire universe duplicates itself with all its matter-energy, so that somewhere in the past there is a copy of it this fraction of time...? Absurd...

Isn't there such a possibility -- humanity just hasn't matured to that sort of thing?

Especially if there is no past either?

Reason: