Good idea to create an EA for everybody

Hi all:

I have an good trading idea, I follow it manually and it is profitable/stable. I want to share the idea to everyone here, I hope the coding expert can write an EA for this idea and share the source code to everyone in this forum for future improvement. Not only the EX4 file but the mq4 file!

And hope everyone can give you suggest to my idea,any suggestion is welcome!

Now the first version EA comes,please help me to test it!

Thank a lot!

Files:
liu2.mq4  17 kb

Hi, i can write your EA, let me know..

Bye

You can see someone already write the EA, but he do not share the source code.I post the idea,hope the expert write out the EA and share to everyone,so we can listen the suggestion from lots of people and improve the EA.

Hi everyone,write the idea into english is a difficult thing,cost me time,but

as promised,please have a look:

My idea is some kind of hedge,use long/sell orders to take profit from

both side of the market.This idea use the method "grid+take interest".

Detail as below:

1.We just take the example by using EUR/USD.

2.We do not care now the price is what,for example the price is 1.3350.

We send the BuyStop and SellStop orders like this,

BuyStop 1.3355,1.3380,1.3405,13430,1.3455,1.3480,1.3505,1.3530

SellStop 1.3345,1.3320,1.3295,1.3270,1.3245,1.3220,1.3195,1.3170

Which means we opened a grid with BuyStop and SellStop with bothside 8 levels.You can see the BuyStop always start from the position 05.And the SellStop always start from the position 95.The Step is 25 pips.At the same time place8 buystop and 8 sellstop orders.And every minute the EA will check are there any orders has been executed? if one happened,just place a new buystop/sellstop order at the higher/lower position to ensure there are at least 16 pending orders.Of course pending orders will be more than 16,I will explain later.For example, the buystop order in 1.3355 has been executed, the EA will place a new buystop order in 1.3555(higher place).Why I choose to place 8 levels buystop/sellstop orders is the prevent the suddenly price move such as "Nonfarm Employment Change".

The step should be devided into 2 parameters.The first one is for the long side

(we can call it buystep). The second one is for the short side(we can call it sellstep). These 2 parameters can been changed in the EA's parameter, from 10---200.Use this funtion,we can keep the uncloed orders to earn interest.

For example,we set the buystep=25,set the sellstep=50.We trade gbp/jpy.

Then in any time we always have the unclosed GBP/JPY orders as the ratio 2:1. Buy order numbers always double than sell orders numbers.Then we always earn interest from the unclosed orders.

3.After one buystop/sellstop has been executed,place an reverse stop order at the same position.For example, buystop EUR/USD at 1.3355 executed.

Now price is 1.3365. Should place an Sellstop at the position 1.3345 at once. The same theory for the short side and the long side.From now you can understand the max pending order will more than 16.

4.Ea should has the funtion to protect the MIN profit. We can call this parameter MinProfit,this funtion can insure us to earn the setting

profit when the price begin to go against us after we already have some profit.

5.Ea should has the funtion "moveing/trailing stop",to insure we can catch the big move.

6.The every important point is to prevent from reopen orders at the same position. For example, buystop EUR/USD at 1.3355 executed,then place Sellstop at the position 1.3345,before send this order,the EA should check is there already one sell order executed at this positon and has not been closed?If so,do not send the Sellstop order.The EA should also check is there already one sellstop order has been sent?

7.The EA should has the parameter "lots",permit the lots from 0.01 to larger numbers, in order to use with InterBank FX.

8.The EA should can deal with the symbol like "EURUSDm",this kind of symbol exist in the InterBank FX mini account.

9.There are other parameters can be used,I will also give you a similar EX4 file,you can study it.

10.And there is an demo account running that EX4 file,you can go to look it's trading record.The account is "Login : 1414788 Investor : bho6fzo (read only password) " in InterBank FX.

Files:
bsss.ex4  9 kb

w4rn1ng:
Hi, i can write your EA, let me know.. Bye

Hi w4rn1ng:

Sorry not to answer you for so long time,above is the idea.

i attached the EA to a chart and i get an alert saying "zero divide" why?

criss73:
i attached the EA to a chart and i get an alert saying "zero divide" why?

Hi criss73:

Somebody also said for the "zero divide" problem,but I have not see this problem when I run the EA.Because I do not have the source code.So.....I don't know how to fix the problem. By the way,Can you help to create the EA?

test

hi, w4rn1ng

i attach ea but gives me error :zero divide.

giapel

"By the way,Can you help to create the EA?"

unfortunately i dont how, sorry

Interested with your idea

I am an experienced programmer but now just get started to write EA with MQL4. I have written an EA similar to your idea which I developed the strategy by myself, however the backtest was not good. I would like to discuss with you about your idea and create an EA for it based on my old EA, please let me know your contact info if you too are interested with my suggestion.

richardyu:
I am an experienced programmer but now just get started to write EA with MQL4. I have written an EA similar to your idea which I developed the strategy by myself, however the backtest was not good. I would like to discuss with you about your idea and create an EA for it based on my old EA, please let me know your contact info if you too are interested with my suggestion.

Hi richardyu:

Nice to know you also have the same idea.You know backtest is a joke.I wolud like to do forward test.My msn: alary18@hotmail.com

Please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Reason: