Can it be? - page 37

Abzasc:

Do you think it's that bad ;-) I think he's just collecting material... for his doctorate :-)
Yeah, it could be... and the right audience... excitable... they'll listen at the drop of a hat. :)

Andrei01:
It's not like that... It's Ritchie's new role... practicing... otherwise how can he become a professional PR person? :)

:)

Richie:

Ask questions to the next professional trader. In this thread, without rudeness or flooding.

I will not give you the trader's name.

I like anything... uh... unconventional... Richie, I've been liking you lately, I can't figure out what's changed you so much? You've become somehow... mmm... different, unexpected, that's it.

Also... sorry for the dumb question... Who is this miracle trader?

sever30:

I like anything... uh... unconventional... Richie, I like you lately, I can't figure out what's changed you so much? You've become something... um... different, unexpected, here.

Also... sorry for the dumb question... who is this miracle trader?

Don't even dream. It's not George Soros, it's just another Dickhead who sells the hen that lays the golden eggs. This time the secrecy is so high that all witnesses will be removed immediately after the interview, so that no one can unravel the system from the recordings of this very interview.

Richie... who's the trader? Is he with us yet?

Ahem, ahem... (lifted his head up) Hello...er...good day. My name is Vladimir... I have... well... we have questions, questions for a professional trader, i.e. you.

1. I won't be in this thread anymore, it's over for me.
2. I don't have the book, I'm not going to sell it cheaper, I'm not going to join a share to buy it either, so please don't write to me about it anymore.
3. There will be no new trader. If you have any questions for anyone, write yourself, that's what I do.
4. About locks - if you are interested, ask questions to the author.
5. To those who have written to me I will answer later, but I will not answer new questions on this subject.

All the best.

Richie:

1. I won't be in this thread anymore, it's over for me.
2. I don't own the book, I'm not going to sell it cheaper, I'm not going to join a share to buy it either, so please don't write to me about it anymore.
3. There will be no new trader. If you have any questions for anyone, write yourself, that's what I do.
4. Regarding locks - if you are interested, ask questions to the author.
5. To those who have written to me I will answer later, but I will not answer new questions on this subject.

All the best.

Sergei, I have nothing against you personally and have never opposed you on any pretext whatsoever. But that, let's just say, excuse me, subservience to well-known and even unknown authorities is a bit irritating. I suspect I'm not the only one. You are an adult, experienced person with higher education, not a stupid teenager, you can have your own opinion on any issue, even if it contradicts the generally accepted one. All the best!

Mischek:

And why is that enough? Why not call a thief a thief, a fool a fool, a freeloader a freeloader? Why? What happened?

By the way, yes, why? We are not in the states, why not call things by their proper names?
Reason: