Can it be? - page 10

Tantrik:
Denis, you have been chosen to play the role of "professor", how would you tell it all without specifics... what have you shown?

Elder, for example, shows and explains everything, with specifics and examples.

There are plenty of books that show the construction of the TS, also with specifics and examples.

Mischek:

I'll be as quiet as a fish.

An unplayed team... Not now, Mishek, get out of character, it's 'Ch' time on Thursday.

Swetten:

Elder, for example, shows and explains everything, with specifics and examples.

There are plenty of books showing the construction of the TS, also with specifics and examples.

That's right, something he has to explain or he will be chiming in, give me money, give me money.....

sever30:

An unplayed team... Not now, Mishek, get out of character, it's "T" time on Thursday.
There's no such thing as a fish. A white shark, for example, is also a fish. :)

sever30:

An unplayed team... Not now, Bears, get out of character, it's "T" time on Thursday.

Baarijn has arrived.

Bread and salt.

----------------------

or isn't that mine?

Mischek:

Baarijn has arrived.

Bread and salt.

----------------------

or isn't that mine?

Phew.... GASMAS (to himself) ... that's Sveta's role. Take any role though, just don't interview him.

Tantrik:
That's right, something he has to explain or he will chime in with give me money, give me money.....
Well, Baarin has made himself very clear - there will be no "one-way". That is, money in the morning, chairs in the evening, money in the evening, chairs in the morning. :)

We too are looking for formulas - operator at work...( - and you Professor where did you find it in our galaxy? or the next one?)

Richie:

As far as I understand, you and other traders have many
questions about my trading methods. You will get answers to them.

Why so much trouble, to create branches, to give interviews?

Publication of monitoring either investment password or link to PAMM. And all your questions will immediately become answers.

Cheap and serice.

sever30:

Phew.... Gasmas (about me) ... This is Sveta's role. Although take any role, just do not interview him.

I'm telling you, I'd rather not say anything.

You just don't scare the professor with a question like, if there is a formula that brings gifts - why sell it for a grand to everyone, don't put the professor in an awkward position .......m

the best way is from afar, like - since it is a formula and therefore it instantly lodges in the code, how is your professor doing in coding, do you need any help, do you like our codebase

Don't ask about your health either, not even about pulse and blood pressure, don't put the Professor ...........m

Do not ask about close relatives either, they are clearly not involved.

And about investments or PAMM, it is better not to remember.