Minimum profitability of the robot - page 2

Mathemat:

A TOR which includes the phrase "no drawdown" has no right to be adequate. Can you imagine a system where any entry is such that after it, every position immediately goes into profit?

yes i can - i have one !

Mathemat:

A TOR which includes the phrase "no drawdown" has no right to be adequate. Can you imagine a system in which any entry is such that after it, every position goes straight into profit?

And a return of 2% per month is not at all small, if stable.

All right, let there be drawdowns. Yields of 1-3%, an average of 2% per month. Then what? We take a loan from a bank with an effective rate of 30% and do not pay it back :(

IgorM:
Yes I can - I have it !

Borrow a million till payday! :))

IgorM: yes i can - i have one !
Igor, you wrote it yourself:

I can make a robot for entry without a drawdown - but the exit from the transaction with a profit I do not guarantee

Well, if the exit can be a loss, then how come there is no drawdown?

granit77:

Mathemat
Well, if the exit may be a loss, then how come there are no drawdowns?

Is this something new ????????

I did not even think that to enter without a drawdown - a maximum of 15 seconds with -1 -2 pips - is something new, I have been working this way for 2 months

I have been working this way for about two months now. but i can`t find any way to exit - profits are small, then profits return to losses

IgorM:

Is this something new ????????

I did not even think that to enter without a drawdown - a maximum of 15 seconds with -1 -2 pips - is something new, I have been working this way for 2 months

I have been working this way for about two months now.

of course it's not new, it's lethal old...

denis_orlov:
of course it's not new, it's lethal old...

it's strange, i told you a month ago on the whole forum :) - the main thing is attentiveness and no tricks - the graphs show - that the system is inertial storage - accumulated energy - a candle, not accumulated - it is empty

Hmm, that must be the know-how, eh? :)

granit77:

So you shouldn't buy a robot like that?

EAGor:

So you shouldn't buy a robot like that?

Do you have a brokerage company that will tolerate ungodly scalping?

EAGor:

i.e. is such a bot not worth buying?

What bot parameters are declared? As much detail as possible, please.

P.S. And don't think that making a bot with a stable 2% a month is 5 times easier than making one with a stable 10% a month.

Reason: