EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 903

rigc:
If it goes, at least to 1,363

No guys, the target is already at least 1.4!

my modest forecast is to try and sell from 1.36080 - 1.36350 to ~ 1.335... buy from ~ 1.335.

tara:
Still - do you think Kindersurprise was the initiator of the Asian crisis? And Portugal and the Czech Republic as the locomotive of Europe?

Portugal and the Czech Republic are not locomotives, that much is clear, I just think that this artificial Jewish alliance has no future. There is no water, no minerals...:))))

If the market goes to 1.33, Zet is right, it may go to 1.45, because there are big targets there, which are even closer than 1.24. Therefore the 33rd figure is like a defense mechanism against the speculators' breaking through the 4150, therefore it is logical to see a correction, and the final decline to 1.33 or lower...

Soon the pound will be down a bit for an hour or two

1.3750 going there

Forecast dollar/yen in an hour and a half should break through the trend line and correct to 81.25. (It is now 83.16).

Stranger's silence on the villages))))

rigc:

Don't worry about my selves.

rigc:
Correction in them will be a hundred points - then you can fill the bays! Where the trend is going up or down will be decided around 1.4050 - will the right shoulder or not. And who is right will be seen there.
Reason: