EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1684

while there is a bullish diver on the hour...

and so it seems to me not in vain they dragged 1.35 - further down - although I do not exclude a return to 1.38 from the current or slightly below again below 1.35 (the lower targets voiced here) - dozhiki on vikles directly speak of a bearish trend - the whole question from what levels - to reset passengers -... so a return to 1.38 is not out of the question

torgus:

On the euro, northbound.

At 1.3502 there is a call 2, no resistance so far, targets at 1.36-1.3630.

Tak est, taka pravda, calkovicje zgadzamsje.

Dim_As_Int:

while there is a bullish diver on the hour...

and so it seems to me not in vain they dragged 1.35 - further down - although I do not exclude a return to 1.38 from the current or slightly below again below 1.35 (the lower targets voiced here) - dozhiki on vikles directly speak of a bearish trend - the whole question from what levels - to reset passengers -... so a return to 1.38 is not out of the question

Well, 1.38 is not on the horizon yet, and who waits for the market opening on Monday, it's a good option to enter from such gaps.

strangerr

I could be wrong of course - but for now - as an option I can't rule it out! - YOUR option in action ... you were right to edit mine - and mine has left me a bit cold ...

At 1.3506, the call 5 has already been executed.

torgus:

At 1.3506, the call 5 has already been executed.

Oh, those call putts are so confusing ))))

Grandpa said feck you, not the north)))

strangerr:

Hi!

Not going high...)))) at best to 1.3590-1.3620 and then as you said...))))

evbut:
Oh, those call-and-putts are so confusing ))))

Especially when they appear and disappear all the time.

At 1.3541, put 1 has been exercised, it will work out, it will close, we will go further north.

Put/call ratio 1.029 - flat.

Reason: