EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 129

gip:
What I still don't understand is how all these theories about market efficiency fit in with situations like this. How many days the price was going up irreversibly, and then nothing serious or unexpected happened, but the price went down at the same rate. The question is why did you buy it? Either they would have bought earlier or would have waited for a few days and would have had profits. So, someone was buying not by fractions of percent, but by huge percents and in large volumes. And there were no fools sitting there, all of them with degrees to their heart's content.
So this is the normal way hedge funds work.

OlegTs:

There are no mistakes, which is good, people here with native Russian give out such grammatical pearls that it makes me want to swear...

By the way, where has Galina gone? Maybe an avalanche has finally buried her under it? Lack of liveliness: ))))))

+100!!! Ahead of you!

gip:

I guess people are sleeping on the street :) And there's a straw hut to hide from the rain. And what would be comfortable would be more expensive :)))

Nah, 85 for a great room... No, you can stay at the Hilton next door for 300... If you can afford it...

And the air... and the music... and the silence.... So, anyone else interested? Niroba threatened to buy all the seats...

OlegTs:

I agree, I've got a 1000 litre swimming pool at my dacha, a sunshade, and not some straw,

polycarbonate, all covered with grapes, herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes:)))

I dream of getting a moonshine machine to make all sorts of tinctures...

Yeah, Oleg, you got a better place than Bali... Cucumbers and tomatoes are scarce there... And the watermelons are tiny... Not to mention moonshine... Let's go to your place!

FXlike:

Actually, the trick is this: even a baby can see where the price is going, and for profit you need to know the most important thing: where it will go and in how much time.
That is the whole point.

Levels on the pound.

Main ones:

A channel has emerged on the M15 by all accounts. Even two.

First target: 1.2540, second: 1.2480.

Pound/Bucks Entry 1.50850 Take 1.51122, stop loss 1.49478 and reversal with take 1.49156. I am not responsible for the muliplicious sub-items (spreads):) The forecast has not failed yet:)

the fight for the 1.2550 level is on today.... to go further down we need to close below 1.2550 today

what does the nearest neighbour's method say?

sever30:

Pound/Bucks Entry 1.50850 Take 1.51122, stop loss 1.49478 and reversal with take 1.49156. I am not responsible for the muliplicious sub-items (spreads):) The forecast has not failed yet:)

Here on the sell to go just right.(1.5085)
Reason: