EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1013

FXlike:

slightly by the ears, from this point on, it is just as likely to go upwards as it is to go downwards
by how much is that?

globally only down...and deep...

FXlike:

a little bit by the ears, from here it could go up as much more likely than down

Up for now but exactly day two is a down correction. And if a double top then maybe a deep correction...

Tantrik how are the euro forecast models coming along ? are they working ? have they been tested ?

where is the north gone ? with the pound forecasts ? anyone know ?

Vizard:

Tantrik, how are the forecast models for the euro working? are they working? have you tested them?

There is nothing in the eu and what is the difference between 1.3 and 1.33? I do not know. You can catch the eu in a correction - relative to other currencies.

Now I think the forex principle 1,2,3 may be four - but not five..... the fifth will not rise without a hitch - there will be channels, divorces etc. Yes it won't go below the low.

Tantrik:

There is nothing in the eu and what is the difference between 1.3 and 1.33? I do not know. You can catch the eu in a correction - relative to other currencies.

Now thinking forex principle 1,2,3 maybe four - but not five..... the fifth will not rise without a hitch - there will be channels, divorces, etc. Yes it won't go below the low.

You're telling the truth.

basile:
By how much is that?

How much is that? Here's a healthy 2 bullish candles the day before, now the price will rest on the shelf for a while and 2 more healthy bullish candles up

Tantrik:

It's not going to go below the minimum.

It will... and it will... the approximate target is 1.17

Vizard:

will fall... and how... an approximate target of 1.17

Not all at once.

Vizard:

It will fall...and it will...the approximate target is 1.17
If we do an air raid on Berlin it might go lower.
Reason: