EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1886

Azat_L81:
Gentlemen, let's take our minds off of the currency pair and talk about PAM accounts in alp...ri and eulani. Who knows what, give us your opinion.

I dont know what to do with them, I dont know what to do with them, I dont know what to do with them. What about the PAM accounts?

strangerr:

I can say that Alpari is a shit broker: frequent disconnections "at the most interesting point", large slippages and requotes. What about the PAMM accounts?
which one would you recommend?

strangerr:

I can say that Alpari is a shit broker: frequent disconnections "at the most interesting point", large slippages and requotes. What about the PAMM accounts?
If I understand the managers there are the same "traders" as the majority who have not stable for at least 1 year. In TOP20 ratings I haven't seen a single one who lasted more than 6 months.

strangerr:

That's right, to whom even a mashka is a grail)))

Margaret, hello, what do you think of the double top?

What are you talking about slivantus?

Garabala:
Who do you recommend?
I think eulani.com, but you have to look into it, but people speak highly of them, it's true that the profits aren't great, but they're still higher than any bank.

Al...ry doesn't take control himself, he only protects against theft

Azat_L81:

Don't trade assumptions (forecasts), trade facts.

The market is so unpredictable......

strangerr:

Just waiting for a good entry to the sell. And as for the conditions, look at the bottom screen)))

Screenshot from H1 also by Gann, the man died 56 years ago and his ideas work, tell me about unpredictability after that.

1431 strong resistance on gold, let's try with small sl.

A good entry to the sell was already in place. The risk is higher now. You can try it now, of course.
Reason: