EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1829

strangerr:

Hello, chepikds, I watch our news, the reforms have been going on for 20 years))), and I think what a hero your Batsyka is: the country has no foreign debt, the industry is working, he saved and strengthened collective farms, and there is much more. They say he's a tyrant, he usurped power and other nonsense, but I think the country should have one leader and not a herd of thieves like ours, we can feed the whole herd if we want to.)

Democracy is if we all open trades together in the same account, wherever we want:)))

Good where we are not: ))))

I live where you do not, our inflation is almost galloping, our gold reserves shrink by at least 10 percent a month, all for the sake of the dollar. In exchange offices you cannot always buy these very dollars, people change their hares at the first opportunity because everybody is waiting for a default, no loans in foreign currency are given for a long time, only pensioners keep deposits in banks after watching the Belarusian debilitator, because we do not have pure Russian channels, everything is cut and repaid with a delay. Industry runs on warehouses and is subsidised, collective farms survive only thanks to subsidies and almost everything is subsidised thanks to foreign loans, new ones are taken to pay off these loans. If it were not for Russia, which supports this economic miracle, everything would have fallen apart long ago.

OlegTs:

It's good where we're not: ))))

And I live where you don't. Our inflation is almost galloping, our gold reserves are shrinking by at least 10% a month, all for the sake of holding on to the dollar. In exchange offices you cannot always buy these very dollars, people change their hares at the first opportunity because everybody is waiting for a default, no loans in foreign currency are given for a long time, only pensioners keep deposits in banks after watching the Belarusian debilitator, because we do not have pure Russian channels, everything is cut and bounced with a delay. Industry runs on warehouses and is subsidised, collective farms survive only thanks to subsidies and almost everything is subsidised thanks to foreign loans, new ones are taken to pay off these loans. If it were not for Russia, which supports this economic miracle, everything would have fallen apart long ago.

So we have had the same thing for 20 years, and they take billions in loans every year and there is no miracle at all))))

strangerr:

So we have had the same thing for 20 years, and they are borrowing billions every year and there is no miracle at all))))

Here's a link about our realities:

http://www.bramaby.com/analiz/1-latest-news/113-countdown

I just wonder, where is all this information about the Belarusian miracle economy coming from? If it were not for Russia with its oil and gas subsidies, the end would have come much earlier.

Moderators, sorry, shut up...

OlegTs:

Here's a link about our realities:

http://www.bramaby.com/analiz/1-latest-news/113-countdown

I just wonder, where is all this information about the Belarusian miracle economy coming from? If it were not for Russia with its oil and gas subsidies, the end would have come much earlier.

Moderators sorry, shut up...

We have many people living in Belarus, and we watch your TV. I am not saying that you have Eldorado, but it is much better than ours.

strangerr:

Hello all, chepikds, I am watching our news, reforms have been going on for 20 years))), and I think what a great man Batsyka is: the country has no external debt, industry is working, he saved and strengthened collective farms, and there are many other things. They say he's a tyrant, he usurped power and other nonsense, but I think the country should have one leader instead of a herd of thieves like ours, we cannot feed the herd with our lives.)

Democracy is if we all together will open transactions on the same account, wherever one wants :)))

)))) Straight to the mark! First they destroyed the Union and now they are destabilizing it, for example: Lithuanian officials sold their country to the European Union... And what now in Lithuania? Most of the young people are in the centre of Europe as a labour force, and the country has only old people... The main asset of any country is its people, its youth! If Ukraine joined the European Union, it would be the same story...

chepikds:

Hi, I'm looking at the rates here: http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/cb-rates/

Hello all

Didn't look before, then stopped, apparently the site has expanded informationally...

But here's more news:

The price of a barrel of oil on the London Oil Exchange came close to $120 a barrel today. Demand intensified after information circulated on exchanges today that oil exports from Libya had fallen by 1.2m barrels a day. As the head of the Italian oil concern ENI, Paolo Scaroni, said the situation in Libya creates an atmosphere of uncertainty on the energy market and could be an impetus for speculation, pushing the cost per barrel even higher. The blockade of Suez Canal will push oil prices to $130-140 per barrel and termination of Saudi Arabia's supplies to $150-170. This opinion was expressed by Timur Hajrullin, deputy head of the analytical department of investment company Grandis Capital.

chepikds:
))) Straight to the point! First the Union collapsed, and now destabilization is being imposed, for example: Lithuanian officials sold their country to the European Union... And what now in Lithuania? Most of the young people are in the centre of Europe as a labour force, and the country has only old people... The main asset of any country is its people, its youth! Ukraine could join the European Union and it would be the same story...

Our "leaders" are dragging it there, but they can do as they please and I'm not going to get a Jewish passport and obey their laws.

strangerr:

We have a lot of people living in Belarus and we watch your TV. I'm not saying that you have Eldorado, but it is much better than ours.

USDCHF will not break down, EURUSD has good resistance

OlegTs:

USDCHF will not break down, EURUSD has good resistance

It has already broken through.

yep... the market is waiting for something =)
Reason: