EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1799

Zet:

Fellows, so are you on financial Olympus? INVESTORS? With such sums of money spinning......)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The notion that the higher the TF, the bigger the depo should be is wrong.

Zet:

My channel is different....))))))))

1.25.... to 1.6.....

Then your trend is not upwards but sideways

strangerr:

The notion that the higher the TF, the bigger the depo should be is wrong.

I agree....)))), but I have 1 pip worth about $10. It's not profitable for me to buy 5 lots and move with 10 year or 3 year trends.....)))))

Trust me, I tried.... didn't like it....)))))))

Zet:

I agree....)))) but my 1 point is worth about $10. It's not profitable for me to buy 5 lots and move with 10 year or 3 year trends.....)))))

Trust me, I tried.... didn't like it....)))))))

Well, that's not what I'm talking about)))

Zet:

I agree....)))) but I have 1 point worth about $10. It's not profitable for me to buy 5 lots and move with 10 year or 3 year trends.....)))))

Trust me, tried it.... didn't like it....)))))))

Why sit in a trend for so long. It's much simpler: at the top you sell, at the bottom you buy. At the same time you can sit in the short term, on the news. Last year I made about 10,000 in one hour on a stress test

margaret:
Then your trend is not upwards but sideways

See for yourself....)))))

margaret:
Why sit in a trend for so long? Everything is much simpler: you sell at the upper limit, buy at the lower one. At the same time you can also sit in short term, on the news. Last year, I earned about 10,000 in 1 hour on a stress test.

You can also drain them in 2 minutes =)))

Although I am a maximalist too =) Sometimes it gets in the way, but mostly it's really MY mindset about the market =)

margaret:
And why sit so long in the trend. Everything is much simpler: sell at the upper limit, buy at the lower one. At the same time you can sit in the short term, on the news. Last year I made about 10,000 in 1 hour on a stress test

Noooo....))))) I'm a 'guerrilla', sit in ambush, shoot point-blank and back into the bushes.....)))) Waiting for the end of the wave figure.

In the attacks of "Budyonov's cavalry - with geek, and sword nagalo" .... I don't participate anymore....))))))

Zet:

See for yourself....)))))

margaret:

I understand, but I've already said that everyone's channels are their own....)))))

Reason: