FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 271

Vizard:

What if I could double... triple it? What would you write?
I'm a little scared of myself)))

artikul:
I got scared of myself all at once )))
article, old wolf, what are you scared of.....

artikul:
I'm scared of myself right now)))

Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'll kill you myself ))))))

solar:

By the way, I remembered that when I first started to learn about the markets, I found an analysis on an American website somewhere and followed it .... without thinking at all... it was probably the last century ))))

the Internet was dial-up and super expensive, orders often had to be submitted by phone ... there is a lot more information now . go for it !

These days, teenagers don't even have to think about it)))) or asked and answered... they also manage to leak it ))))

Emka is good ! she's got a lot of balls...

Martingeil:
article, old wolf what's scaring you.....

make one mistake and your karma is ruined (hee-hee)

Vizard:

What if he doubled... tripled it? What would he write?

He's bullshitting. Now he's going to sit in ambush and wait for Strange to make another mistake. Then he'll pop out of the bushes with his bare ass, publicly display his scars and claim he's lost two more depts on the signal.

Vizard:

These days, teenagers don't even have to think about it)))) or asked and answered... they also manage to leak it ))))

one Emeka is good! A girl with a lot of balls...

the best praise for me ))))))))))))))) you can guess where to go while I have a coffee, I've made up my mind... just like yesterday at 2950 )))

Reshetov:

He's bullshitting. Now he'll sit in ambush, waiting for Strange to make one more mistake. Then he'll come out of the bushes with a bare ass, show his scars, and say he's lost two more depts on the signal.

It's hilarious....he won't admit he's stupid and greedy ))))) it's easier to blame it on somebody else )))) Fucking human psychology...

artikul:
I'm scared of myself.))

Fuck them... barging in... dumb questions with a smart attitude... then it turns out they can't even respect a basic rule...

I'm not even talking about running-in models ("hell's cars")... I don't get it... people do, they invent, they run them in... no... I have to be sarcastic...

emotraid:

the best praise for me ))))))))))))))) you guess where to go while I have a coffee, I've already made up my mind. the refill is the same as yesterday at 2950 ))))

you already guessed it ))))) don't know if it's right or not )))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/141068/page266

Reason: