EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1760

Information Throw-in: When discussing the outlook for the US currency, Barclays currency strategists say that although its recent dynamics are not positive, incoming economic statistics give reason to be optimistic about its future prospects. The bank draws attention to the fact that when the U.S. economy begins to operate at the rhythm of the global economy cycle, the dollar is strengthening, and the U.S. economy is just catching up. Barclays believes that the US growth rate this year could exceed the global rate and expects the dollar to rise, which has the most potential to strengthen against the Australian and New Zealand currencies. The bank, in particular, keeps its forecast for AUD/USD at $0.94 at the end of the second quarter and at $0.88 at the end of 2011.

Jingo:
Information Throw-in: When discussing the outlook for the US currency, Barclays currency strategists say that although its recent dynamics are not positive, incoming economic statistics give reason to be optimistic about its future prospects. The bank draws attention to the fact that when the U.S. economy begins to operate in the rhythm of the global economy cycle, the dollar is strengthening, and the U.S. economy is just catching up. Barclays believes that the US growth rate this year could exceed the global rate and expects the dollar to rise, which has the most potential to strengthen against the Australian and New Zealand currencies. In particular, the bank keeps its forecast for AUD/USD at $0.94 at the end of the second quarter and at $0.88 at the end of 2011.
Yankees are saving up in short ))))). our depo would have held it (

Probably the coolest Friday I've ever had in my trading history - I've lost nothing today =)))))

I see a fulf

voinG:

I see a fulf

if it works out, the quid will drop for a week or two...

I still think so

Noterday:

I still think so

So they've already crossed the line and you don't see it in your drawing?

voinG:
So they've already crossed the line, and you don't see it in your drawing?
Which one?

Noterday:
Which one?

I don't know what you call it, resistance maybe.

Why did you leave out option 3 first, from this post: https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/02/32.jpg and that's where we're going, imho.

voinG:

I don't know what you call it, resistance maybe.

and why did you mark variant 3 as the first, from this post: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/02/32.jpg and it imho and we go with it

On this option (pink #3) there are too many stretches.... You could of course "underline" Elliott for that, but I don't do that sort of thing. Now in terms of wave analysis it is unrealistic...

As for the broken green line, no big deal. It only put the green line into question. We will have to deal with it on Monday.

And the wolf is gradually working out =))))))

Reason: