EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1523

margaret:
Cheibole spoke today, saying they would be fine with 1.35
So they'll go to 1.40.

solar:
so they will go to 1.40
It's a long way to go

sanyooooook:
and yet what's the prognosis if the news?

I see you're a steady and adequate guy, so I'll give you my serious considerations:

maximum the euro can beat 1.4100-1.4300, then only fall....

solar:

Honestly, I've been reading for a long time, but I couldn't stand it here. What the hell kind of news analysis is this. All that's important about them is the timing of their release. Everything else is about them. Economic indicators of countries and currency movements are of a different nature.

I would like your opinion. Here is an example on a graph. It shows everything, i.e. a bearish movement was developing, suddenly it stopped (the reason I pointed out) and then it continued. The money the government received was used to solve economic problems, which affected the economic performance of the country. Do I see a connection, or am I wrong? Your opinion on this example.

more:

I see you're a steady and adequate guy, so I bring my serious considerations:

maximum the euro can beat 1.4100-1.4300, then only fall....

Just like Nastradamus ), said it would, but did not specify when ))

Kitsan:

And no one said anything about importance)

I, for example, still have a bearish divergence on H4.

The divert is bothering, but if you look without any fuss, even the trendline downwards has not been breached.

strangerr:

The Deaver is a bit of a pain, but if you look without any fiddling, not even the trendline downwards has been broken through.

Yes I agree, it's not going down and barely crawling up, so I'm not doing anything for now. As you put it - "snotting")))

Kitsan:

Yes I agree, it's not going down and it's barely creeping up, so I'm not doing anything at the moment. As you put it, "snotting")))

Exactly, not even 100pp since the opening of the week.

Still sold from 1.3715).

Zet:

I would like your opinion. Here is an example on the chart. It shows everything, i.e. a bearish movement was developing, suddenly it stopped (the reason I indicated) and then it continued. The money the government received was used to solve economic problems, which affected the economic performance of the country. Do I see a connection, or am I wrong? Your opinion on this example.

Maybe in this case there was an impact. Or maybe it wasn't. It seems to me that if you follow the news - you can provide even more screens with illogical currency movements. (I'm not being arrogant or sarcastic).
Reason: