EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1511

Zet, hi. Check out the markup at http://instaforex.com/ru/forex_analysis/21967/

Ekonom:

Zet, hi. Check out the markings at http://instaforex.com/ru/forex_analysis/21967/

Looked it up. You do know that the wave patterns It can be anything, as long as it doesn't contradict VA rules.

And what does he mark, what wave pattern he assumes and works out? Ask him, he won't give you an answer. He is making a 1-5-a-v-c. For whom? For what? He doesn't know.

There's a common language, NOTATION, then you'll be understood. Bullshit. I gave you the link. It's got all the answers.

wmlab:
Nobody knows that. Some play/share to the counter signal, others believe in fibo levels, others guess at the grid of lines =)

Peacocks, you say)))

It's not a grid, it's levels and time zones.))

Zet:

I looked it up. You know that the wave markup can be anything, as long as it does not contradict the rules of VA.

And what does he mark, what wave model he assumes and works out? Ask him, he won't give you an answer. He's making a 1-5-a-v-c. For whom? For what? He doesn't know.

There's a common language, notation, then you'll be understood. Bullshit. I gave you the link. It's got all the answers.

so don't go there either, "snow on your head will hurt."

Ekonom:
I don't want to go there either, 'it'll be painful if you get snow on your head'.

You know, I visit many sites, both Russian and English, but, in my opinion, the most informative of all Russian-language IN A. I think the most informative Russian-language sites are the ones set up by Wozny. To communicate with him hard, he, ...... say, the master of VA, but there are many guys, responsive and pleasant to communicate, but better to the site to Prektor. There, for the money, they will tell and explain everything.....))))) That's it.

strangerr:

It is not a grid, but levels and time zones)))

strangerr, are you looking for these levels and time zones by Gunn?

strangerr:

Peacocks, you say)))

It's not a grid, it's levels and time zones.)))

post your template)

evbut:

maybe it could go something like this

Possible correction in the short term

VJRTUOS:
post your template)

I can do that, but if you put it on your chart, the diagonal lines will shift due to the lack of days off in MT. Н4.
Files:
__ynp_n.rar  3 kb

It's a little different from what you shared with strangerr.
Reason: