EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1472

strangerr:
I bet Rekker bought from 1.30-31 and is sitting quietly)))
Either he's counting the money or he flew to Thailand with his wife again, or he flew away from his wife to Thailand... There may be more options ... you don't know what to believe.)

odiseif:
Yeah ... I don't know which one to believe ... He's gone missing, he's counting the money, he's gone to Thailand with his wife again, or he's left his wife for Thailand ... There are more options ... You don't know which one to believe))

Let's hope he stops in Thailand to have a drink in an Internet bar, reads our books and writes back)))

strangerr:

The funny thing is that everyone is expecting a big rise now, like 1.40-45, but it is not going to happen now. I see two options: either a fall to 1.30-31, and there either a rebound and further growth or far down.

And where will you fix the buy-stops?

ernst:

Where are you going to fix the buy stops?

I don't see it yet.

strangerr:

The funny thing is that everyone is expecting a big rise now, like 1.40-45, but it is not going to happen now. I see two variants: the fall towards 1.30-31, and there either the withdrawal and the further growth or a long way down.

Can I show you the screens where you can see the fall and exactly to the area of 1,30-1,31?

I'm looking at... let's say the same ishimoku.

On the weekly, we break the cloud up... OK, not a breakout, just a breakdown.

On the daily, theoretically, it should reach the boundary of the cloud and senkou Ai B should cross soon.

On the 4H there are no signs of divergence according to the CCI and stochastics. MACD has not risen for the second peak....

Maybe I don't understand something?

Tantrik, what do you think of the 1.3585 level as a high today?

strangerr:

The funny thing is that everyone is expecting a big rise now, like 1.40-45, but it is not going to happen now. I see two variants: fall to 1.30-31, and there either rebound and further growth or go far down.
I support! - There will not be a reversal and if the bulls had had strength, they would have gone to 38. In fact, there are three tops on m30 and the time is stretched - ichmo > they discount the eu at a good price - they sell and watch - no growth.

93408:

And can you show screenshots from where you can see the drop and exactly to the area of 1.30-1.31?

I'm looking at... let's say the same ishimoku.

On the weekly, we break the cloud up... OK, not a breakout, just a breakdown.

On the daily, theoretically, it should reach the boundary of the cloud and senkou Ai B should cross soon.

On the 4H there are no signs of divergence according to the CCI and stochastics. MACD has not risen for the second peak....

Maybe I am missing something?

Posted a screenshot yesterday morning. Weekly is good, but within a weekly candle a 500p movement is not much.

ernst:
Tantrik, what do you think of the 1.3585 level as a high today?

probably 36

Tantrik:
I second that! - There will be no repetition and if the bulls had been strong they would have pushed it to 38 at once. Actually there are three tops on m30 and it's a long time - ikhmo > they discount the eu at a good price - they sell and watch - does not go up.

And the bears will do everything fast and the main thing is not to miss the moment, for myself I expect that it will be slightly above 1.36.
Reason: