FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 162

strangerr:

This is incompatible.))

The funny thing is that there's not much of it (logic) either.

So let's see:

Today's trade at 1.2616:

Last week's level at 1.2495, current at 1.2575, price above them all.

We see that the price went down from the high on the rising volumes, but at 1.2590 the Euro was bought off and started rising on the falling volumes, so I would not count on this movement developing, I mean on a big rise today.

I do not see any sells yet, so buying is much more logical and safer at the moment)))

That's not all, but that's about it.

abalone, I bought it logically ))))

emotraid:

Stepochka's a liar... I don't believe him, you should have told him before, he's a grail... ugh, where am I going with one bai now? )))
Well, I don't know where the sale will start, the market will say it cannot go any further, and the EA will go deep )))). And only Analysts may call levels ))))

artikul:
Well, I don't know where the sales will start from, the market will tell itself that it cannot go any further and the advisor will start to salt )))) And only analysts may call levels)))

analysts lie too, and they get paid for it)))

The bullish candlestick closing in the middle and long upper shadows indicate selling, which is not surprising, as the all-clear at 1.2640, the question is whether we will be able to digest it, in addition, the end of the week and the fixing of baits by the short-term traders.

emotraid:

Analysts also lie and get paid for it ))))
Why would you do that, Stepochka frankly said they need analytics to fill the airwaves )))) Otherwise there is nothing to see or talk about ))))

artikul:
Why would you do that, Stepochka has honestly admitted that he needs analytics to fill the airwaves )))) Otherwise there is nothing to look at and nothing to talk about ))))

And pockets)))

artikul:
_ Otherwise there's nothing to watch and nothing to talk about.)
I don't watch RBC, I watch Dozhd, but sometimes there too...

strangerr:
The bullish candlestick closing in the middle and long upper shadows indicate selling, which is not surprising, as the all-clear at 1.2640, the question is whether we will be able to digest it, in addition, the end of the week and the fixing of baits by the short-term traders.

if the bastards had not poured the bulls into the glass, they would have gone down long time ago, but now .... no words... just spit and spit.

strangerr:
The bullish candlestick closing in the middle and long upper shadows indicate selling, which is not a surprise, because there were allimits at 1.2640, the question is if we are able to digest them, besides, it is the end of the week and short-term buyers are fixing the bays.

Adviser got into shares ))))

Reason: