EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1433

Tantrik:
I'll go down from where - to where I told you to go. (I need a new chain, some brocade for a turban and some pocket money, and I'll add more for later...).

Go to Reker, he'll give it to you))). If we go, then, as I said - 1.3340, a chance to buy.

Hello. I'm new here. May I take part in the discussion?

oleg23:

Hello. I'm new here. May I take part in the discussion?

Also to Rekker with a written statement)))

strangerr:

It's a wolf.
If that's what I think it is, it's going to fall.

The resistance level of 1.3453 was reached on the watch. this level has been tested 4 times during the last weeks. besides, slow and fast stochastic are in the overbought zone on the watch, you can settle.

strangerr:

Also to Rekker with a written statement)))

who is rekker?

strangerr:

Madam, I dont understand your price calculations, what are they based on? The price is above the weekly pivot 1.3230, in the morning it went through the daily pivot, and you draw a line down?

you have different pivots, I calculate a different time frame independent of the weekly 7 day series, i.e. weekly candlesticks.

I have all the pivots down and the price will tend to come back, now the cycle pivot is down, the quarter pivot is at the very bottom, the daily pivot is also down

i am not stating anything, will it go up or down, i am not urging anyone to do anything just trying to find the concept of the system :)

Just like I said :)
And spoke here:)

Here's a screenshot.

Eliza:

you have different pivots, I calculate a different time frame independent of the weekly 7 day series, i.e. weekly candlesticks.

I have all pivots at the bottom and price will tend to return, now the cycle pivot is down, the quarter pivot is at the very bottom, the daily pivot is also down

i am not stating anything, will it go up or down, i am not calling anyone to do anything, i am just trying to find the concept of the system :)

I just want to understand. I tried to find the concept of the system, I only want to understand. For example the weekly levels, 1.3456 = 180 degree movement from 1.3244, further the pullback levels: 90 degree of 1.3340, weekly buy and 180 degree of 1.3225, plus the daily levels.

Rekker, and this one ran away)))

Reason: