EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1392

RekkeR:

Hello everyone and happy holidays, p. 1 - May the profits grow and multiply in the New Year so that the rabbits do not have time to envy the speed.

Stranger and Odyssey - Snow Maidens from Beverley, such that they not only don't melt, but warm with perfection and fortune.

Gipu - Profits above the tallest Christmas tree.

Tantric is the soon to be forex director, and Noter is all ladies - to them good health and success in all their dealings.

To Oleniknik - a garage full of brand new cars, bigger than the Subway and not to be seen behind the new house.

To Mrs. Galina, according to point 1, to forget about the seminars and all the fuss and just enjoy life, not forgetting about the presence on the forum.

:))))

It's a sin not to drink.

Rekker, thank you, all the best to you too. Welcome back the prodigal son)))

Tantrik:

Stranger tell me how to close an open order and open a new one at the same time in MT4, for example 15:33? (pending orders?)

I think there are even scripts posted here, but I sometimes use only one - close all, so I don't have those.

strangerr:

So I think there are even scripts posted here, but I only use one sometimes - close everything, so I don't have those.
Do you have a good one to close all? Because sometimes my script closes 4 out of 5 orders, but one of them hangs up =((

strangerr:

I think there are even scripts posted here, but I only use one sometimes - close all of them, so I don't have those.
Thank you, but manually only closing one and opening the other won't work at the same time.

Noterday:
Do you have a good way to close all of them? My script sometimes closes 4 out of 5 orders and one hangs up =(((

It's good, sometimes it stalls when the motion is strong, but it won't close all of them, including pending orders)))
Files:
scripts.rar  7 kb

RekkeR:

Hello everyone and happy holidays, p. 1 - May profits grow and multiply in the New Year so that rabbits will not have time to envy the speed.

Stranger and Odyssey - Snow Maidens from Beverley, such that they not only don't melt, but warm with perfection and fortune.

Gipu - profits above the tallest Christmas tree.

Tantric is the soon to be forex director, and Noter is all ladies - to them good health and success in all their dealings.

To Oleniknik - a garage full of brand new cars, bigger than the Subway and not to be seen behind the new house.

To Mrs. Galina, according to point 1, to forget about the seminars and all the fuss and just enjoy life, not forgetting about the presence on the forum.

:))))

It's a sin not to drink.

Thank you! Welcome back! We miss you, Yuri! We miss you! Working in fore without you is like eating soup without peppers!

odiseif:
Thanks! Welcome back! We miss you, Yuri! We miss you! Working on the forrest without you is like eating soup without pepper!

My wife told me just before the holidays that she didn't want to feel like a crow on New Year's Eve, because only crows and woodpeckers don't fly south in winter.

This last argument, made me tear myself away from my native stool.

:)))

RekkeR:

My wife told me just before the holidays that she didn't want to feel like a crow on New Year's Eve, because only crows and woodpeckers don't fly south in winter.

This last argument, made me tear myself away from my native stool.

Yeah))))That's why I'm not getting married !!!

odiseif:
Yeah))))That's why I'm not getting married !!!

Afraid of parting with your stool or flying?

strangerr:

It's good, sometimes it stumbles when there's a strong movement, but it won't calm down until it closes everything, including pending orders)))
How do you use it? Just drag it to the chart?
Reason: