FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 920

new-rena:

with "loose ends"?

hopefully the issue will be resolved within 14 years) just as long as there are no new ones coming up from below.

In general, these warrants will not let you sleep easy...

i closed it, it's not about that, it's about entries (you know how many i had without slippage - i got in and it rustled) - i wouldn't have them, there would be no slippage. (i think i'll put a lock 125 pips and wait for a dooboynik and then triple!!! +++(not to be confused with cologne))

Ishim:
closed!, it's not about that at all it's not hangs it's inputs (and you know how many of them were without drawdowns - went in and rustled) - wouldn't have them there would be no dooboyniks. (i think i will lock 125 pips and wait for the doboynik and then triple!!! +++(not to be confused with cologne))
Martin ?

Ishim:
i closed!, it's not about that at all it's not hangs it's entrances (and you know how many of them were without drawdowns - i went in and rustled) - would not have them there would be no dooboyniks. (i think i will lock 125 pips and wait for the doboynik and then triple!!! +++ (not to be confused with cologne))

do you know the term "loss tolerance"? you just have to calculate it once.

But no matter how many programs I write and test, all the same this "allowable loss" wipes out the deposit to zero or the final % of profit is not very good, while it does not matter how it is covered - elks or force.

Ishim:

not a millimetre. (Doboi is always a sure thing, can't figure out what to do with the other way round?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGGAWACrVo

Eura buy!!!

Ishim:
another dobro (bulls) sold one step bigger the eu and the pound(eu 1025)

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BUY A PROFUSIONIST.

what was the reason for the change in the signal?

THANK YOU!

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's been a long time since we talked about potatoes:

- Look, how do they get these crises? Such technology around, such machines, automation, energy, computers, everything... how do they do it? Lately even more oil has been produced than needed, so why the crisis? It's supposed to be the other way round! Are you kidding me?
- You really don't understand?
- I really don't.
- Shall I explain?
- Explain.
- Look at this: Imagine you and I are farmers. You got it?
- Well, not really, but imagine...
- Suppose you grow potatoes and sell them for a hundred rubles.
- Per kilo?
- It doesn't matter if it's a kilo or a sack... just a conditional potato for a conditional hundred rubles.
- All right, let's say a hundred...
- And I grow exactly the same potatoes, but I sell them for a hundred and twenty rubles. Can you imagine?
- Good for you!
- So, why should I grow my own potatoes when I can buy them from you for one hundred or even one hundred and five and sell them for one hundred and twenty as my own. And I won't do anything. Just buy the whole crop from you, resell it, and I can live on the difference. And I don't have to slave in the fields, smell the diesel, breathe the chemicals, sweat in the sun. Makes sense?
- Makes sense!
- Would you like that?
- Sure!
- That's what I'm talking about! That's what I'm talking about! In a year you'll see that I've made money from your potatoes without any effort, and you'll want to do the same. And you'll go looking for another fool to buy from him for 80 rubles and then resell them to me for 100, and I'll sell them to you for 120. And the two of us will live on the margin, and some third fool will be working. Slaving in the fields instead of us.
- Cool!
- What's cool? The third fool will also wise up in a year and go looking for a fourth fool to buy potatoes from him for 60 rubles, or at least for 70 and live as we do, on the margin.
- And in another year, the fourth one will get smarter, won't he?
- Exactly!
- And so until...?
- And so it will be until the next fool either gets busted trying to grow potatoes 10 times cheaper than they were originally, or turns out to be a common crook who sells us all non-existent potatoes that he didn't even intend to plant.
- And then...?
- And then we'll all be out of potatoes.
- I think I'm beginning to understand...
- If you're beginning to understand, get ready to go out in the fields and plant potatoes in the spring.
- What, you want to put the lesson into practice?
- No, I mean that we got to a point where the last fool in the chain, whose role was played by our narrow-minded brothers, wised up and started dealing in the same foreign potato trade that white folks have been doing for years.
- What I don't get is...
- What don't you get? The Chinese started trading on the stock exchange! To work less and live better. And they were the last in the chain, there's no one behind them...
- Come on... tell me you're joking...
- Go watch the news, then run to the shop for tools. In the spring, the whole family's going to plant potatoes.

I was wondering if it's the end of the fora.

Ishim is starting to give good signals.

1.1144 , ...to buy.

And it was probably a joke about 1025 (to confuse bystanders) and to give them the tonsils...

Thank you!

Владимир Жириновский:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BUY A PROFUSIONIST.

WHAT'S THE CHANGE???

THANK YOU!

breakdown 1141 ))))

Владимир Жириновский:

I was wondering....Is the fora over?

Ishim has started to give good signals.

1.1144, ...to buy.

And the 1025 was probably a joke (to confuse the buyers) and to give them the glans...

Thank you!

just for the fun of it.

Владимир Жириновский:

I was wondering....Is the fora over?

Ishim has started to give good signals.

1.1144, ...to buy.

And the 1025 was probably a joke (to confuse the buyers) and to give them the glans...

Thank you!

1.106 is realistic. Maybe a little too much... We'll have to go higher, around 1.135.

About the handicap - it looks like it is only in its infancy!!!

About Ishim, you should be glad for the guy!!! Well done!!! Progressing

Roman Busarov:

Roman, happy birthday!!!

Happiness, health and all the good things in life!!!

Reason: