EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1212

factor_admin:
Everyone realised that b/o is lossless!!! I can give you a script or better yet an Expert Advisor that is purely responsible for losslessness.

I have them, sometimes I put them at night, but in general, if you can, it's better to do it manually.

ernst:

The usual fixing of shorts on stock year positions and got a pullback.We will not see 1.3600.

I think we will see 1.37 at the beginning of the year.

chepikds:

Further on, this is my guess:

No open positions, only pending orders.

Ahhhh, my BUY pending triggered at 1.339!!! One good thing all the sells are going away but the buy ones will show up(((

factor_admin:
Ahhhh, my BUY pending triggered at 1,339!!! One good thing is that all the sells will go, but the buy ones will show up((((.
the interesting thing is that when someone writes some level nobody pays attention to it, and it is worth looking at possible options at this level .... and i wrote yesterday that i go to 1.3350 .... and nobody noticed except for tantrik .

Hello all ... Here before the New Year according to the method of Elena from the stock market (someone here on the forum who recalled it) trying .... I've been meaning to for a long time but never got in the mood .... here is a picture of my own senior .... now only baiji .... still .... but sellstops are tightening .... not a bad method .... look it up on youtube .... interesting

oleniknik:

Hello all ... Here before the New Year according to the method of Elena from the stock market (someone here on the forum who recalled it) trying .... I've been meaning to for a long time but never got in the mood .... here is a picture of my own senior .... now only baiji .... still .... but sellstops are tightening .... not a bad method .... look it up on youtube .... interesting

Hi. Baja smells very strong, but it also smells strong with a good pullback. Here http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=3804&page=1 dude puts out signals from his system, described its basic intraday charts, but I still don't understand the main thing - the direction of entry.

Made one last intervention. As an alternative, considering a flat in the range.

Happy Holidays to all .... I wish everyone a one with a chauffeur like this next year
and preferably one who can also drive that thing underneath ...because you can't do it without a captain

odiseif:
The most interesting thing is that when someone writes some level, rarely do people pay attention to it, and it is worth looking at the possible options at this level .... I wrote yesterday that we are going to 1.3350 .... and nobody noticed except Tantrik.
Tantric was probably joking, he doesn't pay attention to others' opinions (Stranger is an exception ;)) and he should think with his head... Or am I wrong? ;)

odiseif:
Congrats to all at .... I wish everyone one of these with a chauffeur like this next year
and preferably one that knows how to drive that thing underneath...or without a captain...

Thank you, Odysseus. Only this chauffeur will be very expensive, so it's better without him)))
Reason: