EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1171

NikT_58:

Kind, good to see and hear.
Hi! Likewise :)

YuraZ:

thanks

:-)))) I'm up too!

Hi all. I also used those indices, what do they draw and how do they do it?

chepikds:

Then :), good luck with the profits! ;)

Only no profits in sight, they will stay for a long time ;)

Yeah... medium term.

If it goes my way, the target is probably 1.5530

Yesterday I went in the morning, today I got it back to profitless.

I have switched off :-) Mt4 and am having a rest.

The important thing is that with such entries the stops are several times shorter than the takes.

Thus, with an even lot even if I have 50/50 good and wrong entries I'm in the black.

Well, entries usually come from reversals.

- If it's wrong, it's a loss. And if it's a loss, it's a short one.

strangerr:

Hello, everybody. I used to use these indulators.

I'm working on a Forex trading system http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showforum=199

are levels... at certain intervals, according to the rules of the system.

YuraZ:

Yeah... medium term.

If it goes my way, the target is probably 1.5530

Yesterday entered in the morning today took it to breakeven

I have switched off :-) mt4 and am having a rest.

The important thing is that with such entries the stops are several times shorter than the takes

Thus, with an even lot even if I have 50/50 good and wrong entries I'm in the black.

Well, entries usually come from reversals.

- If it's wrong, it's a loss. And if it's a loss, it's a short loss.

That's what I was talking about recently about entering in spades: good risk/profit ratio.

YuraZ:

it's a work on a trading system FLEET PROBE http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showforum=199

are levels... at certain intervals, according to the rules of the system.

Faculty, Academy, MasterForex))) ... really suckers are still buying?)))

Vizard:

Faculty, Academy, MasterForex))) ... Do suckers still buy it?)))

Maybe someone needs all the more basic knowledge. And now a kindergarten flag from a pennant is indistinguishable.

Tantrik:
Well, maybe someone needs all the more basic knowledge. And now kindergarten cannot distinguish a flag from a pennant.

I still don't know the difference )))) and somehow I don't suffer...

I crossed paths with a kid 3-4 years ago who was finishing this "academy")))

The "basic" knowledge can be found in any book with no problems or brainwashing...

Vizard:

I still don't know the difference )))) and somehow I don't suffer...

I crossed paths with a kid 3-4 years ago who was finishing this "academy")))

The "basic" knowledge can be found in any book with no problems and no extra brainwashing ...

I read any book, I can read it, but only experience will help me to understand and to see it on the chart. I read the book Masterforex, I have read about a half of it))), some very good ideas, but I`m torn apart by self-aggrandizement of this guy))), like everyone is a sucker and I`m too smart to do that, this idea is constantly mentioned just after a few dozen lines. I, for example, did not see the U-turn on H1, and Tantrik showed a cup))))

On the euro, the flag is on H1, for now.

strangerr:

You can get knowledge from any book, read it, that is, and only experience will help you understand and see it on the chart. I read the book Masterforex, I could read a half of it))), some very good ideas, but the guy's conceit blows my mind))), like everyone is such a sucker and I'm too smart. I, for example, did not see the U-turn on H1, and Tantrik showed a cup))))

Euro flag on H1, bye.

That's what I mean...but if the time I spent reading it had been spent on my own analysis - it would have been more useful...but just for fun to read)))

I saw the flag, thanks for showing me... ah... remembered...for me the pattern has no value...that's why i forgot...

Reason: