EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1164

I want to correct 1.33 is an understatement... I just don't want to deceive anyone, besides, only God gives a 100% guarantee!!! And we can only 99!!!

Prolon:
I want to correct 1.33 is an understatement... I just don't want to deceive anyone, besides, only God gives a 100% guarantee!!! And we can only 99!!!
99 is not enough.....

chepikds:
99 little.....
Then apparently - are you God???

Gunn angles for MT. Happy New Year!))
Files:
indicators.rar  37 kb

Thank you! What a gift)))

ernst:

Thank you! What a gift)))

annlment:

"If you follow, only Gunn's corners, they will lead to the same corner where Grandpa Gunn ended up too."

RekkeR

))))

RekkeR:

annlment:

"If followed, only by Gunn's corners, they will lead to the same corner where Grandpa Gunn ended up too."

RekkeR

))))

)))) Depends on what angle you look at it. He just really liked drawing lines))))

RekkeR:

annlment:

"If you follow, just around Gunn's corners, they will lead to the same corner where Grandpa Gunn ended up too."

RekkeR

))))

I spoke to the son of W.D. Gunn, who works as an analyst at a bank in Boston. He told me that his father could not support his family through stock trading and was earning his bread by writing and selling educational courses. When W.D. Gunn died in the 1950s, his estate was valued at just over $100,000.

A. Elder

strangerr:

I spoke to the son of W.D. Gunn, who works as an analyst at a bank in Boston. He told me that his father could not support his family through stock trading and was earning his bread by writing and selling educational courses. When W.D. Gunn died in the 1950s, his estate was valued at just over $100,000.

A. Elder

I read - one trader studied with Elder, studied and .... Started losing money. Gunn made a fortune on the stock market (everything worked then - fibo...), passed it on to his children in his lifetime. Better to believe the fairy tale than this Edler - Gunn is a competitor to him.

As for purely forex not stock exchanges, I stick exactly to the conspiracy theory (or the scam, or the worldwide quotation apparatus). It used to be natural (trend, head shoulders, etc) now it's a beautiful computer copy and once you accept that - you'll immediately find some grail tsok. Good luck! Happy New Year.

Tantrik:
I read - one trader studied with Edler, studied and .... started losing money. Gunn made a fortune in the stock market (everything worked then - fibo...), passed it on to his children in his lifetime. Better believe the fairy tale than this Edler - Gunn is his rival.

Interesting logic, the student loses and the teacher is to blame. So it is not the driver who violated the rules but his teacher who is to blame for a car accident, Elder also made his fortune in the stock market))))
Reason: