EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1113

strangerr:

The situation is interesting. And according to reports everyone is actively taking profits from both longs and shorts, so I don't expect any big moves before the end of the holidays.

Share the reports, please.

DragonSL:

Share the reports, please.
http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm

Another plan for next week:

For now, the main option with thick lines, short-term target is 1.3260, further there will be a moment of uncertainty, if the price breaks up the level of 1.3260-1.3290, then the target will open 1.36, otherwise we will go down to 1.3045, at this level too I will be careful, from it can bounce up, still do not see how much, but one thing is certain! Its break down will open the road to 1.2755! That would be the best "present" for Christmas!!! Conclusion: to hell with the forecasts! let's follow the market!

Tantrik:

Here we go.... Eur 16.12 and Eur 17.12.

And in fact, who promises what - everyone trades on their own.

No matter who says what, but you, Tantrik, entered the Eurobucks correctly.

strangerr:

Whoever said what, but you, Tantric, entered correctly on the Eurobucks.

I mean, used anyway?

DragonSL:

What do you mean anyway b.w.?

Either way his trade is now +40 pips and the entry was there.

Tantrik:

Here we go.... Eur 16.12 and Eur 17.12.

And actually, who promises what - everyone trades on their own.

And how many U-turns do you have triggered statistically in % ?

strangerr:

Anyway his trade is now +40 pips and the entry was there.

Agreed, but Tantric is a reversalist and reversals are a matter of chance, a very risky operation (for me at least, I'm more of a trendsetter).

On the numbers, I ran a test:

If the demo account was 5700 (I play a whole lot at that level), then

Tantric inputs somewhere -1700 plum (1. It's not just euros 2.I can't keep minus for long with a whole lot).

Either reduce the lot or I'm doing something wrong...

This is just a test demo to test how reversals work. Tantrik, if you don't mind me wiping this post with the calculations.

DragonSL:

Agreed, but Tantric is a reversal and reversal is a matter of chance, a very risky operation (for me at least, I'm more of a trend-follower).

In fact, very low risk due to small stop.

I put pendants on Darvas every morning. In the evening at the end of america I close everything not closed by trawl manually. So far I work on cent. On Friday I close all positions, both plus and minus. So far I have a good profit.
Reason: