EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 951

nalivayko:

We are falling so well that we need to buy. do you think a bounce towards 1.34 is possible?

Why buy if we are falling? If there is even going to be a rebound, why catch it? Better to settle at any point than to buy, this is my opinion, better to wait with open sell than to buy, it's like in that joke about two bulls, young and old, so I better wait :)))

chepikds:
It is not mathematically profitable to trade on a breakthrough, only on a bounce, i.e. from a pullback, preferably in the direction of the trend ;)

So where is the trend going? I'm not saying to buy against the trend.

strangerr:

So where is the trend going? I'm not saying buy against the trend.
I don't know, there are a lot of trends intertwined, short term in the medium term, medium term in the long term, how can you tell which is the trend :)

strangerr:

Why buy if we are going down? If there is even a bounce, why catch it? Better to settle at any point than to buy, this is my opinion, better to wait with open sell than to buy, it's like in that joke about two bulls, young and old, so i better wait :)))

i agree with that. except that in my system the area of 1.3215 - 1.3250 is a strong support. a rebound may occur. 100 pips. it would be interesting to know your opinion about what the waves say about it... because I'm not a Waveist myself.

nalivayko:

I agree with this. except that on my system in the zone 1.3215 - 1.3250 a zone of rather strong support. possible technical rebound min. It would be interesting to know your opinion about the waves.

Here most likely there will be a closing of Bells and only then an opening on purchases

well, and for 1.3200 downwards only sat (Probably) as the psychological level is passed

MisterVova:

Here most likely there will be a closing of Bells and only then an opening on purchases

Well, for 1.3200 down only sat (Probably) because the psychological level is passed

I agree, if we fail at 1.32 and stay there, we will get a steep peak.

chepikds:
The devil knows, there are a lot of intertwined trends, the medium-term in the medium-term, and the medium-term in the long-term.)

Well, look:

That was a crude way of putting it. About mathematically unprofitable: I only know one person who has linked mathematics and the market - Gunn, but he put his life into it.

Why is it that when you trade on the demo without a tower, everything goes well? Because the market is not mathematics but emotions.

I have not written the TF - H4.

I don't know about the rest of the people, but I tend to think that we are going to go down, fast and soon. the minimum is 1.1. now if we bounce up, it will not be higher than 1.3450. on the daily and weekly chart, the pattern for the euro is gloomy

nalivayko:

I don't know about the rest of the people, but I tend to think that we are going to go down fast and soon. the minimum is 1.1. now if we bounce up, it will not be higher than 1.3450. on the daily and weekly chart, the pattern for the euro is gloomy

When I started to sell at 1.40, on the rise, and said that we would fall by the whistle, many people laughed:))))

strangerr:

Well, look at this:

That was a crude way of putting it. About mathematically unprofitable: I only know one person who has linked mathematics and the market - Gunn, but he put his life into it.

Why is it that when you trade on the demo without a tower, everything goes well? Because the market isn't maths, it's emotion.

Thanks for the screenshot. It shows a lot. I didn't get it from this angle. In short, let's keep falling. No rebounds. We'll break through 1.32, we'll take all our stops and go further down.)
Reason: