And I bought a quid from 80,400))))

I'm not idle around here, by the way :)

That's what I do ...

Files:
jenin2.zip  113 kb

strangerr:

??
What don't you understand?

Lately I've been coming to the conclusion that a machine is rubbish...... you can trade much better with your hands.....

Galina:

That's what I do ...

Madame Galina, you should roll potatoes in jars so that you have something to feed your family in winter, not sell Jewish money)))

Evening all!!! A bit of positivity, by the gold so see. :))

Galina:

Hi all !

I still think it's too early to short the eurik !!!

I think it's going higher.

Just not sure when. Like Monday Tuesday still falls, and there overhead, at 1.4378.

Here are my thoughts.

I am waiting for a good point to go short for a couple of months.

For the euur will be on Monday Tuesday a good point to go short - it no longer has any reason to go up - it was the last highs and lows and not for a few months but for at least half a year.

Galina:

That's what I do ...

Mrs. Galina, we can see the cutlets in the pictures, but why aren't there a meat grinder in the attachment? :)))

nikelodeon:
Lately I've been coming to the conclusion that a machine is rubbish...... you can trade much better with your hands.....

I don't know what to do with it but I'm getting a feeling that it's a piece of crap... If you have the right information to follow trades it will follow your instructions, but it's bullshit I agree... the system needs to be optimised every couple of months... Here are three level system signals as an example...

forte928:
For the euur will be on Monday Tuesday a good point to go short - it has no reason to go up - it was the last highs and lows and not for a couple of months but for at least half a year.
I think it's long overdue..... from this morning.......
Reason: