EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 679

chepikds:
Looks like this week everyone is down, at most breakeven, no one has predicted a move in the channel and closing the week at the opening level.
I'm all set, on my demo account)))

rensbit:

Look at the date of the post and the graph :) ;)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page506#377199

And waiting for the end of the D wave at 1.4012 or 1.4023

We could even go to 1.4350, doesn't matter.

Can you tell me where I can find the Profit Taking Index?

Good evening ....

Here's a picture like this ....

What's the artwork???? People sometimes draw masterpieces without explanations, thinking that everyone is an extra-sex capable of understanding everything by a couple of lines. Well, I understand when there's arrows or something meaningful in the picture... but this.... I don't understand....

strangerr:

We could even go to 1.4350, it doesn't matter.
I don't think 1.4350, the maximum is 1.4230, if we reach 1.4350 then it turns out that the other day it was not a C wave but a 3, if it is a 3, then we may come to the 1.5 area

I made an astrological prediction (I will not post the pictures) about the rise of the Euro and the surge on November 3 (quite strong)

Tantrik:

Today is a holiday in Alpine village and fuck knows what they'll be washing dishes with....

Dumped it on the pound. Everything came together one to one and the platform is like a retro car, and the cameramen are peculiar... and the pound is there! Third time and all on the pound and opened for analysis... ...and pulled back the stop. What to do - can I code on the pound?

I gave up the pound a long time ago. Not a stable currency for my strategy. I always have problems because of this currency. Maybe someone is successful in trading the pound, but personally I am not).

SFB:
I gave up the pound a long time ago. Not a stable currency for my strategy. I always have problems because of this currency. Maybe someone is successful in trading the pound, but personally I am not).
I may be a couple of good entries and then fall apart ----, stops triggered on the Jew and the pound is volatile, so I'm waiting for it to come back...
Reason: