EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 531

strangerr:

Until at least 1.3650, forget about the upward spurt.

I regret having closed two fat sells last night without waiting for TP. Seems to have turned down after all.

М15

Noterday:

М15

Nah, not so fast, look at H4 and D. At 1.3863, the target for this week is 1.3670.

to wmlab:

It's not too late to enter the sell on a break of 1.3863 on the hourly.

strangerr:

Nah, not so fast, look at H4 and D. At 1.3863, the target for this week is 1.3670.

to wmlab:

It's not too late to enter the sell when 1.3863 is breached on the hourly.

That's what I did this morning. Only SELLSTOP was set a little lower at 1.38440

wmlab:
I did so this morning. Only SELLSTOP was set a little lower at 1.38440

SELLSTOP is not a good idea - it could blow through the stud and goood buy.

strangerr:

Sellstop is not a good idea - it can be a hairpin and a good buy.

The delayers are an Evil thing =)

It's better to enter the market....

Noterday:

In fact, pauses are an Evil thing =)

Better to enter on the market....

I don't quite get it. It's clear with the pendants, a clear entry condition. Entry according to the terms of some TS is also clear. What does it mean to "enter according to the market"?

Roughly speaking, there is a change in direction at any given time, the pendulum takes everything into account once and stays even when something has already changed. And trading "according to the market" means that it is better to make a decision on the basis of the CURRENT situation. So there you go...

wmlab:
I don't quite understand. It's clear with the pendants, a clear entry condition. Entry according to the terms of some TS is also clear. What does it mean to "enter according to the market"?

By the actual candle close on the timeframe you use to enter, manually.

The EUR has broken off the 6 hour channel and is correcting and a rise to 1.39 - 1.3977 is possible.

Reason: