EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 489

Ekonom:
Hello! Could you please post your calculations. I see the third wave and expect a movement to 1.49-1.494 and after that a correction of the fourth wave to 1.487-1.484. Correct me and advise me if I am wrong somewhere.

Sorry, I'm not going to write War and Peace just yet :)))

The arcs are drawn by the indicator.

strangerr:

Sorry, I'm not going to write War and Peace just yet :)))

The arcs are drawn by the indicator.

Is it the author's design or is there somewhere you can download it? :)

FxPro2:

author's work or is there somewhere you can download it? :)
Which is it?

the turkey that draws the arcs-drawing on page 488

Throw the indicator on the chart, stretch the Fibo from the previous high to the low or vice versa, give the Fibo a name of 1 and update the chart.

Files:
23_bf_g24n2.rar  18 kb

strangerr:

Throw the indicator on the chart, stretch the Fibo from the previous high to the low or vice versa, give the Fibo a name of 1 and update the chart.

Thanks a lot, let's try it :)

strangerr:

I take it that you have to deal with the scale before applying it? have you solved this problem?

dentraf:

I take it that you need to sort out the scope before applying? have you solved this problem?
You need to read a few dozen books by Gunn and about his methods before applying:)))

strangerr:
Before applying, you need to read a few dozen books by Gunn and about his methods:)))

So you have a gap about scale too?

dentraf:

so you have a gap about scale too?
?????
Reason: