EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 429

olivero:

(ii) seems very strange to me in general, different DCs have different quotes at this point... Here

Yeah. An obvious difference. But, I think the general plan is correct anyway. So, we may forget about it.

exi:

Yeah. A distinct difference. But I think the overall plan is correct anyway. So it's okay to drop it.

Here we go. Yesterday I made some money on the demo, but missed such a move on the real one :(

Today everything is OK. I wondered where the price was going :))))))))))

demo is the opium of the people ))) and has nothing to do with real trading
has nothing to do... for testing mts and induks only...imho...
Going according to plan and 2805 should be seen today...lets see...

Vizard:

demo is the opium of the people )))) and has nothing to do with real trading
has nothing to do... for testing mts and induks only...imho...
Going according to plan and 2805 should be seen today...let's see...

Well here we are crawling out to the real. Now I'm sitting in the village wondering if it's too early :))))))))

1.2805 was not set. I put a profit at 1.2819, 2 pips up from 1.2817 (my Murray levels show D1[1/8] H4[2/8] H1PIVOT M30PIVOT M15[1/8])

Prival:

At shorts should now look at this

The level is good, if we break it, we go down, though it has been going down for a month, but one has to be very careful there (only with small stops), I think there will be an intervention (I understood the mathematician was leaving it for weekend. I wouldn't take the risk).

So to remember my first publicly available forecast. It takes 16 figures, stopping at 1.05 and 1.04 (about 1.04 somewhere in the branch) and that in the middle of September the movement will finish.

Frankly, I was surprised myself that my forecast was so accurate, we reached the parity level (1.0) on 14.09.2010

And you ticks is a pips, here is the answer from someone who does ticks analysis. If it is a pipsqueak, then I am an alien

Prival:

And you ticks are pipsqueak, here's your answer from someone who does tick analysis. If it's a pipsqueak, I'm an alien.

Hello! Do you have a link to this correspondence? i'm very interested in ticks right now.

Prival:

So to recall my first publicly available prediction. Taken from 16 figures .....And you ticks are pips, here's the answer from someone who does tick analysis. If it's a pipsqueak, I'm an alien.

it's a good thing it came true...

And about the pips ... +20 pips a day is enough for normal growth of the deposit ... imho...

newbie_d:

Hello! Can I get a link to this correspondence? I'm very interested in ticks myself right now.

The post is taken from here. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page92 If you mean tics, it's scattered all over the forum. More or less holistically, here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/75 another fight with the developers. I got angry after that, even got a ban (but not only for that, it was all together)... For so many years I've been asking for ticks and trying to prove their importance, even the developers don't believe me... because of that i had to study other trading platforms...

93408:

So I crawled out to the real world. Now I'm sitting in the village wondering if it's too early :))))))))

the age-old question )))) laughs... If you can't figure it out, why open up? Sit and smoke... if you saw a model you knew, you went in and got it...
Reason: