EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 417

Here's what I think. The psychological portrait of each person is individual and the TS should be chosen according to him. Learning on the real is many times greater than on the demo, I'm talking about speed. In the absence of TS - training will not work.

1. TS - demo

2. TS - real

4. TC2 - and here comes the real, and it should be a demo.

(in fact, I first thought that the little man sitting there watching my lots and immediately reverses the price :-)) - And that's how it happens!!! What a strong price movement algorithm!)

Shlendr:

I have already lost 29 demo accounts and two real depots, no such thing as a day in the demo, at least to see what it is...

We'll see what it's all about.

I am not an expert, I made it with the aim to point out the mistakes, but I think, that now we may hit 1.2725, then 1.2756 and 1.2818 without stopping. And if by some chance it will break down 1.2695, we will go lower.

newbie_d:

I don't know who's been taking advantage of who... It was a deliberate decision, I don't regret it.

It's your private opinion, I'm thinking with my head.

If you are not ready for Forex, you cannot tell at once. He may even get "rich and richer" and even for some months, but there are some things that are irresistible as the law of nature.

One of them is that self-confidence and carelessness are a trader's first enemy. The first, not the tenth. It's not the profitability of the strategy that counts, it's the risk management.

It seems to me that almost any trader with experience knows this, but it seems that you, Denis, do not know it yet.

Caution is not fear, it is prudent caution. A person who has not worked on the demo for a day does not have this caution. He will be kaput. Kaput. Dead. Dead.

By the way, my observation is that 5% of forex winners is a greatly exaggerated statistic. Even an estimate of 3% is over-optimistic, there are far fewer of them.

Dear Sirs, don't swear ;)

Everyone is right in their own way and everyone has their own way in and out of forex.

gip:
By the way, my observation is that 5% of forex winners is a greatly exaggerated statistic. Even an estimate of 3% is over-optimistic, there are far fewer of them.
Where do you observe these percentages can I see? is there a link to a resource?

Tantrik:
Where do you observe these percentages %%% can I see? is there a link to a resource?

I don't have reliable data, so I didn't give my estimate. My estimate is less than 1% :)))

That is, I assume that less than one in a hundred of those who come to forex remains in forex.

gip:

I don't have reliable data, so I didn't give my estimate. My estimate is less than 1% :)))

That is, I assume that less than one in a hundred of those who come to forex stays in forex.

Just like people study for years in institutes and only a few work successfully in their specialty. It's good that surgeons are not taught the way traders are - a month on a rubber doll, a couple of training videos and go ahead with a scalpel in hand :))))))))))))))

Is the stock exchange any different? To really learn and understand, you have to learn, learn and learn again, as grandpa Lenin said... or was he the one who painted the pen :)))))))

All currencies are frozen and drawing triangles and flags... Any global news to come?

out of 100...that's a cool thing to say, I don't think so, there are only a few left out of thousands))

Reason: