EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 415

chepikds:

At m15 everything is already visible, if you keep in mind the higher TF ...

I want to remind that on M15 the price can never go below the boundary of the channel if there is a bounce and the movement has not had an impulse component... In addition, the price is moving in a horizontal daily channel, so until the upper boundary of the daily channel is not reached, it's too early to talk about a downward move...

Forte 928

I thank you for the analysis on audi, I will familiarise myself with it...I am interested in your view of the situation as well.

Since when do you trade with your system? Have you tested it in parts or as a whole?

I am also closer to the wave and Murray.

1.2730! We can sell!

That's it, the move down is slowly dying, chisel into support.

Flex:
That's it, the move down is slowly dying, chisel into support.

Everyone is still asleep - Asians already, Europe for now.

Good day ....

Happy Holidays to all Muslims ....

Looking forward to comments and opinions on the pound ....

Hi all. Turns out you're not all trading round the clock :))))))))))))

That's a shame, yeah.... I made 260 quid on the demo for a couple of hours before I went to bed and I'm losing the same amount on the real one using the same system 0_0

93408:

Hi all. Turns out you're not all trading round the clock :))))))))))))

That's a shame, yeah.... I made 260 quid on the demo for a couple of hours before I went to bed and I'm losing the same amount on the real one using the same system 0_0

that's a problem for a lot of people.... my friend was making money in the demo and then he went to the real account and started losing money.... that's why i skipped the demo and learned "live" ))))

rigc:
this is a problem for many people.... my friend was making cabbage on the demo and went to the real one and started losing money.... that's why i skipped the demo and learned "live" ))))

It's a little expensive to study live... a week's worth $5,000.
Reason: