EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 304

Hello all. To be honest I'm too lazy to look for my forecast posts to reply about the cuts with their quote... At the moment, all three of the "hanging" forecasts closed on the TP, closed on the sell side. One closed with one flip.

sever30:

Hello all. To be honest I'm too lazy to look for my forecast posts to reply about the cuts with their quote... So far, all three of the "hang" forecasts have closed on the TP. One closed with one flip.

Don't lie, friend Vladimir. We're looking out for you. Is there a buy or did you close with a flop? But on the whole, the technology is commendable, in spite of the bourgeois enemies.

Somehow the ranges between buy and sell are very stretched. If you know the intended target, maybe one more parallel idea should be used, for example to look at the higher TF, so that the target could be approached from afar. And the analogies are probably very useful to look at. It only seems that all people are different on the face, in fact, peoples too, like waves - three main ones, the rest are corrections.

RekkeR:
Don't lie, friend Vladimir. We're looking out for you. Is there a hanging buy or did you close w/o a loser?

:) I'm not lying, there was one flip... The buy was closed on SL, and the sell was on TP.

RekkeR:

Don't lie, friend Vladimir. We're looking out for you. Is there a hovering buy, or did you close with a s/o loser? But overall the technology is commendable, in spite of the bourgeois enemies.

1. The ranges between buy and sell are stretched too much. 2. If you know the intended target, maybe one more parallel idea should be used, for example, to look at the higher TF, so the target may be approached from afar. And the analogies are probably very useful to look at. You may think that all people are different on the face, in fact peoples are the same, like waves - three major ones, the others are correction.

1. I agree. e.g. even today, formally, there is a forecast, but because of the large distance between the entries, I do not think it is correct to voice it.

2. Maybe it is possible or even necessary, but I do not have time to think about it. Let's see...

I am going to bed. If anyone is interested in following my EA's trades look HERE (update every 5 minutes) or use investor password
  • Server: Alpari NZ Limited
  • Login: 2554100
  • Main password: dickBam
  • Investor password: 8eykiha(view only)
I trade on H4 on formed bars, i.e. signals are working out only every 4 hours. If one instrument has two open positions in different directions, then look for the one that is larger in volume - it shows the direction of the trade and a little later the Expert Advisor will overlap it on the counter.

Reshetov:
I'm off to bed now. If anyone is interested in following my EA's trades look HERE (update every 5 minutes) or use investor password
  • Login: 2554100
  • Server: Alpari NZ Limited
  • Main password: dickwam
  • Investor password: 8eykiha(view only)
I trade on H4 on formed bars, i.e. signals are working out only every 4 hours. If one instrument has two open positions in different directions, then look for the one that is larger in volume - it shows the direction of the trade and a little later the Expert Advisor will overlap it on the counter.
Doesn't accept the main password!

tara:
Doesn't accept the master password!

For the very gifted, I repeat:

Reshetov:
... or break in via the investment password ...

In my view the correction is not complete.

Evra H1

Noterday:

And look at H4 and D.

Reason: