EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 271

ULAD:

One would think.

1. You are using signals. (Delirium)

2. ?????

I checked five of them - they worked fine.

ULAD:

What exactly are we going to buy?

The forum seems to have a name.

strangerr:
I checked five of them - they worked fine.

Over two and a half years"???

Sta2066:

The forum seems to have a name.

Shall we buy FOREX:?

Who is ready to give their opinion on the current situation of the EURUSD pair is accepted.

ULAD:

Shall we buy FOREX:?
You're a funny guy .... and most importantly witty .... )))))) on the subject please .... for a quickie, there's Facebook or other ways to show off your conversational skills .... don't just spout idle posts .... over time, fingers and eyes can get sick .... and personally I have no interest in witnessing this kind of conversation ....

oleniknik:
You're a funny guy .... and more importantly witty .... )))))) on the subject please .... for a bickering there is a private message or other ways to show off your conversational skills .... don't just spout idle posts .... over time, fingers and eyes can get sick .... and personally I am not interested in witnessing this kind of conversation ....

Thanks for the compliment!!!

I don't want to offend anyone.

Specifics would not be out of place.

What can you suggest about the situation on the markets?

ULAD:

What can you suggest for the markets?

I couldn't find any sane information on today's move .... if you look at the market behaviour, it looks like investors have started to move money out of non cash assets back into the dollar and yen due to poor performance in economies ... and on the macaroni all currencies have turned to sell .... and the dollar and yen are buying .... Last time it was like this before the start of the "crisis".

Today's daily candlestick will be cooler than the day when they blamed it on a systemic error.... even more so for the day (but then it was trending and today it's counter-trending) .... i agree it's time for correction in the daily timeframe but not like this .... what do they say this time? .... I have not closed my own trades yet ... on the contrary .... Let's test the last check level at 29 and after it has passed, I will open a short sale ... Plus some .... if passed, the way to the 25th figure is practically unobstructed .... and i'm afraid to look further .... i do not understand the current move .... and i wish i was at the terminal .... put a sellstop below the low of the 22nd of July ....

I don't want to upset the delicate balance of power in the forum.

Be bolder in expressing your views on the market.

More opinions - more interesting forex.

I promise not to bully anyone!!!!!!!!!!

oleniknik:

Judging by the fact that the two weekly candlesticks were extinguished, waiting for the Euro to rise is unlikely.

Question: from where down?

Any suggestions?

Reason: