EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 245

Grebovik:

It looks like they don't have any calculations, and the working day is over, only the shift on duty and they give just round levels.
It's hard to imagine an analyst working from 9 to 6.)

RekkeR:

Just posted a screenshot last night, hoofed the site, I'm duplicating it for the experiment. If you consider the course of the chart marked with blue lines, a, b. Pink first and second, yellow first third, white first second and third and fourth in third third, the way north is only "rozpochavsya". To me, it's not the fifth that's over now, but the third. If we consider the white cycle, the three you assume in it, is not much different in size from the first and the pullback, as from the three before the five, is very small. And the fibo.

What do you think?

I'm sure it's not over, look at TF D, you posted a picture of ABC yesterday, that's the variant I'm sticking to for now.

strangerr:
It's hard to imagine an analyst working from 9 to 6.)

Such an office must have multiple shifts and at least a dozen people per shift. According to observations, their best forecasts come out around 11-12 in Moscow, evening forecasts are 50/50

I am not good at waves and prefer to sit and smoke in this situation. As soon as I decide, I will enter, but no later than 18 GMT. Later than that time EUR does not interest me any more.

strangerr:
I'm sure it's not over, look at TF D, you posted the ABC picture yourself yesterday, that's the option I'm sticking to for now.

If we do not get a new High today (which is unlikely, but it may happen!!!) tomorrow we fly low for a day and gain strength. The Fed has turned off the printing press for a couple of days:)

RekkeR:

And what about the current correction on the minutes? The second wave, in this correction, is much longer than the presumably fourth wave, the same can be seen on the cable. Probably the third wave is over, the fourth wave is coming and there should be a fifth wave as well.

How about looking at it this way? The upside on D is confusing - pure impulse 5-wave.

My guess is that the week will close around the blue rectangle.

There is no point in guessing now anyway. And the corrective movement is not over and the trend can throw the course upwards, unpredictably. I still expect a continuation of the corrective movement.

We still have upward support from the bottom and people should fix their profits.

Hello there is a question Suppose in time series analysis they say to decompose the series conditionally into a trend and a residual we predict and then sum back the series How is it done in practice?

For example I have a number of 100 conditional residue that is divisible by 10. I made a prediction on the residue, how do I sum it up. by the way, the residue is a conditional residue when I remove the trend and the chain and get the rest, i.e. I group the residue into a separate array and then make a prediction.

gip:
There is no point in guessing now anyway. And the corrective movement is not over and the trend can throw the course upwards, unpredictably. I still expect the correction movement to continue.
I'm for it, I've been waiting for it to start since last night. So, will you send the information about BAT to your colleague Grenobovic?

Hello, I don't mean to interfere with your question but you still don't know the answer to my possibly stupid question.
Reason: