EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 163

gip:

Shorty artists, you'd better wait for confirmation. Forex is not going anywhere, you will make it in time.

I think you can already do it :) But not for long, the trend is up

Yes, that makes sense, gip. Catching kickbacks now is nerve-wracking and very thankless. And it only makes sense to stand in a trend if you have been standing for a long time.

The Rubik's cube will be solved with the help of Prival.

USDCAD suddenly shot up, too, in my opinion, having failed to reach the target.

No matter how you look at it, you still have to talk about the targets. Yes, it is a shamanism, but it is also useful, though rather negative: often one can clearly say that this or that pair has not reached the target (just because it has not touched a large Fib, and stopped somewhere in the middle). But this is only for large waves.

Shorties, get a grenade :)

gip:

And it may be without a pullback. And now even the latest shorts understood that the trend is going up. And since yesterday they have orders to buy from the bottom. And the trend is going upwards, these are not small speculators, these are small traders. It's the rush period, everyone will buy. I'm not saying that it will be like this, but it is an option. In this case, the size of the pullbacks is greatly reduced.

Catching pullbacks should be done on a flat period. Catching pullbacks on such a rush is wrong. Just look at the forward and backward run ratios. The difference is several times. On such days, it is more profitable to catch straight moves. Same technique, only along the trend. But I have to give up even that, unfortunately.

I agree - about direct moves...they should always be caught correctly.... and everything is open upwards on the days... that's why i don't ever leave it overnight.... If you don't want to take a loss... enter the market at small timeframes... the price went back a bit and you set a +1 point stop... that's it... if the stop is busted - follow the move.... and remember, if it busts - there will be another day...

I'm not that smart - I get up from any spot, set a goal and go to the beach... Then I come back and look at the increased deposit)))

gip:
Shorties, get a grenade :)

how are you standing?

You could say I am standing up, but with a lot so that on a pullback the loss would be less than the profit made today. Since I expect further continuation of the trend. But I'm not trading manually. I'm developing a strategy where trades are not executed immediately.

---

You'd better not ask me how I trade:)) It's all very complicated for me :))) I'm used to, you know, super-systems, pedantry and perfection.

gip:

In general, you'd better not ask me how I trade:) It's all very complicated at my place J))) I'm used to, you know, super-systems, pedantry and perfection.

commendable....short opened 29 go to trawl...

gip:

Note, until today people were in shorts. and now the latest shorts have realised that the trend is going up.

This correction, I swear on my 75% drawdown and averaging

A death knell, especially for those still in shorts and a long time ago, the Eurodollar has drawn a G...

Mocking :)

Tantrik:

Yes! In fact, the speculators raised the Eura, and now they're shouting - who wants Eura at thirty rubles...

I looked out the window and saw a little girl jumping over a rolling pin, slowly... ...and sings a counting rhyme... One, two - Uncle Kolya will take you, Three, four - close your poses in the Eure, Five, six - Uncle Kolya wants to eat you all, Seven, eight - Uncle Kolya will come to you without asking, Nine, ten - don't average in the trend
Reason: