EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 162

gip:
Symmetrical situation with the euro - can't see when it will stop. But it should just at least hit the round 1.29 level, i.e. it should linger somewhere near it. The timing of the break in half an hour should already be slowing down.

Gip - you want to put everything in a box.... it's like with divs... you see - everyone saw them today - so what? they don't work with strong movements.... it's the same with levels ... you get used to it - and you watch it all the time ... if you're watching a Prival - then yes it's clearly trading on them ... but if you watch the rebound ... then dunno ... not that ... you have to look at the price ...

leman:
But the extremum has to be marked somehow. Personally, I did not see any shorting in the EUR/USD today (unless you take the minutes :) )
Well, in the minds of many people it was outlined - the border of the channel on the H4. So people went short hoping for a strong rebound. And they didn't want to think about the fact that this border was not supported by anything else (for example, by strong fibs)...

2850 on the euro by the end of the day we will see...

Mathemat:
Well, many people have it in their heads - the border of the channel on H4. So people started shorting in the hope of a strong bounce. And they didn't want to think about the fact that this border was not supported by anything else (for example, by strong Fibs)...

that's right...that's why I'm looking at my models.... and my...albeit left-handed - forecasts )))))))))

now the moment is psychological.... thin ... people are already in shock ))) from the rise - a pullback is not even a small thing to be considered ))) TREND ! - only one word is spinning in my head....2850 why does not anybody see it anymore....

Tantrik:

The rise in the EUR was most likely artificial (speculative), even the equity index did not weaken it... A short would be good.

just shorts open since yesterday.... that's the psychological pressure... but anyway, it's summer and the volumes are small... so ....

Mathemat:
Well, many people have it in their mind - boundary of the channel on H4. So, people went short hoping for a strong rebound. And they didn't want to think about the fact, that this border was not supported by anything else (for example, by strong Fibs)...

So far, I can only say one thing. My personal opinion. EURUSD growth was stopped by two levels

1.04 USDCHF

and synchronously with it hit 0.84 EURGBP

through the yen is somehow going

level 134. went to dig deeper, very interesting. i want to see what is going on now. i do not have a plan for today. i will not trade anymore. i will roll the Rubik's cube ))

Vizard:

now the moment is psychological.... thin ... people are already in shock ))) from the rise - a pullback is not even a small thing to be considered ))) TREND ! - only one word comes to mind....2850 why nobody sees it....

And it may be without a pullback. Pay attention, till today people were in shorts. And now even the last shorts understood that the trend is going up. And since yesterday they have orders to buy from the bottom. And the trend is going upwards, these are not small speculators, these are small traders. It's the rush period, everyone will buy. I'm not saying that it will be like this, but it is an option. In this case, the size of the pullbacks is greatly reduced.

The pullback should be caught on a flat period. Catching pullbacks on such a rush is wrong. Just look at the forward and backward run ratios. The difference is several times. On such days, it is more profitable to catch straight moves. Same technique, only along the trend. But I have to give up even that, unfortunately.

rensbit:

Upwards and the blue line looks like a support level to me

I was talking about this rise when I first mentioned it :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page67

Tantrik:

The rise in the EUR was most likely artificial (speculative), even the equity index did not weaken it... A short would be good.

Shorting artists, you'd better wait for confirmation. Forex is not going anywhere, you will make it in time.