EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 135

the topic of shit is irrelevant gentlemen, stop traumatising my nervous bone marrow with a parashitic topic, give me more accurate forecasts, we need the dough

Shlendr:

the topic of shit is irrelevant gentlemen, stop traumatising my nervous bone marrow with a parashitic topic, give me more accurate predictions, we need the dough

That's for Paul the octopus, here are the traders...

Shlendr:

the topic of shit is irrelevant gentlemen, stop traumatising my nervous bone marrow with a parashitic topic, give me more accurate forecasts, we need the dough

the euro will close around 1.2628

sever30:

it's to Paul the octopus, and here the traders...

but it would be interesting...

The nearest neighbour predicts

Fourier more or less agrees with the neighbour this time:

A Berg predicts flat and then down

What is the "nearest neighbour"?

sever30:

What is the 'nearest neighbour'?

It's k-NN (k-nearest neighbour). The most similar pattern from history. The code is available here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/134

gpwr:

In k-NN (k-nearest neighbour). The most similar pattern from history.

No offence... No offense, but you haven't run any tests on history ... you don't know how it all works ... I'm not even talking about forecasts ... don't you feel too shy to post them?

The k-NN method of finding the nearest neighbour...can also be applied simply to the time series...followed by projection...if the data was fed in as a lag window...etc...

this thread reminds me more of funny pictures....

thanks

GBP, buy 1.51661, take 1.51939, loss 1.49749, sell 1.49749, take 1.49428, loss 1.51661

In my opinion

Reason: