EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 117

basoon:

Either "beggars" or idiots show their warrants to the public...

1. What's to ask for? other warrants or funny "distant future" pictures ............... we can draw just as well ourselves.

• I'm a professional. That's one. Two: I'm here for advice, not bragging.

who told you that? your reflection in the mirror.............

I do not know what to do and even if it's true, what kind of advice does a "professional" want to get from beggars and idiots?

You have an exaggerated self-esteem, and it is not confirmed by anybody.

N.I.K.T.O.:
  1. What's to ask for? Other warrants or funny pictures of the distant future ............... we can draw just as well.

• I am a professional. That's the first thing. Two: I'm here for advice, not bragging.

who told you that? your reflection in the mirror.............

I do not know how to do it and even if it's true, what kind of advice does a "professional" want to get from beggars and idiots?

I still do not understand how "beggars and idiots" refer to the orders on the screens, or maybe I should close orders at a loss before making a screenshot?) There is absolutely no logic in this statement.

Well, I think few people do not think over the older TFs, for one should know the general trend and be aware of the older pivot zones.

I have some thoughts too. I suggest to look at the picture with common sense:

Here is the monthly chart of the EURUSD, this is a practical duplicated forecast since we reached 1.1875. I then assumed a reversal and a medium term rising trend inside the descending one, i.e. in other words, a high order correction. Today I made a detailed analysis of high timeframes, and came to a conclusion, that everything is moving in the desired direction and there is no reason to believe the bulls have run out of steam. On the contrary, the mood of the market participants is encouraging for the further upward movement.

Here is a closer picture:

Next, about the forecast of the point 1.305, I also want to mention that it will be decisive for me and will make clear what will happen next, and how accurate the forecast from the monthly chart will be.

If anyone is interested in the current village I may display a picture,

but I think it's clear to everyone how much we'll go down.

strangerr get in touch on skype!

EricGR:

Here is the monthly EURUSD chart

4 horizontal + one diagonal Fibs --- This is mind boggling)))

N.I.K.T.O.:
4 horizontal phoebes + one diagonal phoebe --- Just a brain teaser))))

Is that all you have to say? Who said it was easy? If you had followed the working day of a think tank in Europe or the USA... Then the conclusion would go something like this: "I'd shoot myself at the end of the day if I were them. Analyst for one day, new ones coming in tomorrow. An employee with the resource of a day's work" hee-hee.

EricGR:

"I'd shoot myself at the end of the day if I were them. Analyst for one day, new ones coming in tomorrow. An employee with the resource of a day's work" hee hee.

Some people simply enjoy forecasting the illusory future (thereby wasting energy in the present)

And someone plays in the present and just enjoys the present moment,,,,, how would it turn out.............

each of us freely chooses what we play))))

Z.I. There are different ways of playing the game, such as this:

:

The white rectangle indicates a very strong resistance zone.

I don't understand why I have to load up the page with these paintings in jpg format.

N.I.K.T.O.:
  1. What's to ask for? Other warrants or funny pictures of the far future ............... we can draw just as well.

• I am a professional. That's the first thing. Two: I'm here for advice, not bragging.

Who told you that? Your reflection in the mirror.............

I do not know what to do and even if it is so, what kind of advice does a "professional" want to get from beggars and idiots?

Well.... And so, for good measure. My MAIN channel is starting to show the right trend direction. Good!

p.s. N.I.K.T.O., I , after all, have not said a single "crooked word" to you. Why, are you jumping out of your shoes? This is your forum... personal? No? So let's work, not spread squabbles. Are you a professional squabbler? Or maybe you're a moderator? Or maybe your main occupation is psycho-lunatic? Well,nothing.... Anyone with a brain can be a trader.

EricGR:

Well, I think few people do not think over the older TFs, for one should know the general trend and be aware of the older pivot zones.

I have some thoughts too. I suggest to look at the picture with common sense:

Here is the monthly chart of the EURUSD, this is a practical duplicated forecast since we reached 1.1875. I then assumed a reversal and a medium term rising trend inside the descending one, i.e. in other words, a high order correction. Today I made a detailed analysis of high timeframes, and came to a conclusion, that everything is moving in the desired direction and there is no reason to believe the bulls have run out of steam. On the contrary, the mood of the market participants is encouraging for the further upward movement.

Here is a closer picture:

Next, about the forecast of the point 1.305, I also want to mention that it will be decisive for me and will make clear what will happen next, and how accurate the forecast from the monthly chart will be.

If anyone is interested in the current village I may display a picture,

but I think it's clear to everyone how much we'll go down.

strangerr get in touch on skype!

On the whole, I agree with you. I disagree with the conclusions of the last sketch.

basoon:

Well.... And so, from a good mood. My MAIN channel is starting to show the right trend direction. Good!

Niroba's got the lead in screencasting. You can't beat him anyway, don't even try.
Reason: