EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 100

N.I.K.T.O.:

Pipsing,,,,,, today you and I are pipsing,,,,(c)

(Laughs) That's good, that's good, that's awesome.))

strangerr:
One should not think about shorts but open them. Doesn't anyone see that we are not going to the North, just a semblance of movement.

I do not see it. I have not changed my mind yet. i did it a week ago. look at it. i got almost 5 longs. i have not got them all.

to Mathematician, went digging. I remember where, but I can't find it. Frankus was talking about it, it's a beautiful thing to say.

Prival:

Why would it affect :-)). Do you need this headache?

Up from level to level until we turn red :-)) the dollar does not even care about good unemployment data. Too bad I didn't get in today, a bit late. got home at 16:00. would have been half an hour earlier. Good entry point. I would have entered the market from the level of 1.2650, I told about it yesterday. All I have to do is to buy them at 1.25, they may occasionally slip, but the stop is small, the loss is small.)

Of course not ... and no one is going to influence and even if they wanted to, they can't (of those present here)))... there was just a suggestion with a hint to study the alleged crowd mood as I understand it ... but first one has to find out where the crowd is in the forex market))))

that's why i said it's a waste of time to search the forums ( their opinion on where to go ) -.... it's funny - when people read all kinds of crap ... and even more so when it comes to stocks

the value of the stock is real ... and at least you can just go to the company and see how they do ... everything is more or less transparent ... + if the firm is small ... + if you know roughly what they're capable of and when the stock is overbought (ie ...).

the company is overbought (if they make some forks - then they won't sell more than possible (number of sales per year for example) - and if the stock is high - get ready to sell)))) or so)... the statement about Forex - TOPP )))))) ....... is simply amusing... )))))

The unemployment figures were not much different from predictions ... but the main thing as such news is not particularly important, and even before the release of such important news as comments by Trichet it pales in comparison ... If it were worse ... then yes - it would win back the whole ... and the euro would have seen the sky....although Trichet's comments - who read them in real time - are not so optimistic... and the price was stalling in anticipation...so there were some negative aspects...

By the way, I understood that Trichet - even if not directly, but mentioned what Noterday had referred to in the morning

As for the general situation, I personally am a bit disappointed - i thought the bulls were going higher... the bullish trend is going on, i don't see the reversal figure... let's wait... and pipsing ))))))))

Prival:

The reasoning goes back a week or so. Take a look. It has gone up almost 5 figures. I have not got them all.

to Mathematician, went digging. I remember where, but I can't find it. Francis was talking about it, he said it very nicely.

Next week will decide:)))

pound 1.50902 obliged:))) loss 1.52041 and reversal with take at 28pp. (somewhere around 1.5232) Invented a system:)

sever30:

pound 1.50902 obliged :))

But the euro in the picture is a classic trend. and the MNC confirms it... ;)

And the reversal of the "banned " FreeLance.

29.05.2010 13:31 predicted it clearly. :D

Mathemat

I looked at forexpro's wave forecasts today for my interest... yeah... it's hard... it turns out you have to identify the endpoint (peak or trough) first, and then you have to make 5 forecasts.... so again looking for pivot points... the models ))))

now i understand why Neroba is screwing up so badly in his thread...

The ending of the four is very difficult to pinpoint, it's too capricious.

2 Prival: Francus - yes, he speaks beautifully, I've read him a bit.

Prival:

I don't know, it just happens 1 hour before the news, sometimes they can slip, but the stop is small, the loss is small.)

it may not pay much attention to it ... such news is not news every day ... there is a signal ahead ... not on the fence ...

for a few years on n1... i will pick 1 to 1 for sport...

Reason: