EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 71

Prival:

I'm currently working on a machine with a variable period that's set automatically. If I get something useless, I'll post it :)

Prival :...... Get away from that money - there isn't any .....

How can you get away from it if you don't have it?

Here are the clocks. As requested... ;)

Vizard:

it's a bit complicated for me... ignorant...

but if you could show me an index from 1999 it would be interesting to see...maybe I did something wrong... you can go private if you don't want to show it here...

for 3...if it adapts then there is something to roll )))) so there is a parameter...

... although you can't call it a wizard... there are some principles of adaptation that you can use. I don't know if it's right... but I think it's better than running a tester with 1000 input parameters and basically making adaptations. the interesting thing is that many are trying to adapt without understanding what they are adapting to... it is not the money that needs to be adapted to. that's what I wanted to say with the phrase forget about the money

Richie:

I'm currently working on a machine with a variable period that's set automatically. If I get something useless, I'll post it :)

It won't probably work well, especially on lower timeframes... the reason is simple - the variability of the dynamics... the period will be adjusted on history... so all that follows... But God willing, it will work...

Prival:

The most interesting thing is that many people use the tester to try to adapt without understanding what they are adapting to... you do not need to adapt to the money, that is what I wanted to say with the phrase "Forget about money".

thanks for the screenshot... i meant from 1999 to today but that's ok... i have a similar look... about the same... but i just didn't see the point of it (i did it for fun)...

i don't know what principles and conditions are used for adaptation... they may change too.... it's a vicious circle as usual...

Last Minutes ;)

Vizard:

by 3...if it adapts then there is something to twist )))) then there is a parameter...

So what? There is a parameter, but it has a non-fixed value.

Mathemat:
So what? The parameter is there, but it has a non-fixed value.

It's actually nothing ... I understand what it is ... but the fact that the adaptation - my opinion - is both good and bad ... that is again there is a fit to the story ... and if the dynamics does not change, will continue - then good ...

changing dynamics = lag...

Vizard:

nothing really ... it is clear that there is ... but the adaptation - my opinion - is both good and bad ... that is again there is a fit to the story ... and if the dynamics does not change, will continue - then good ...

change in momentum = lag...

There is no lag on minutes.

But the swing of the stroke is sometimes negligible - within the spread.

;)

Sorento:

There is no lag on the minutes.

But the spread is sometimes negligible - within the spread.

;)

dunno it's all so vague...depends on how you adapt etc...but the principle is the same everywhere - learning from history is useful if the momentum continues...
Reason: