EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 22

NikT_58:

I've been spinning for two days and my head is spinning.

I've got a target of 0.96..... on the eu.

I don't believe it myself.

Yeah, I'm there too =) but a little lower. Somewhere around 0.8.

This is the target for the end of the fall and then a long-term rise.

NikT_58:

I've been spinning for two days and my head is spinning.

I've got a target of 0.96..... on the eu.

I don't believe it myself.

That's what I wrote about three months ago

..Here is the upcoming forecast for the current descent...

From observations of the current descent on H1 comes out an interesting observation that H1 and D1 are twin brothers at the moment...

Noterday:

Yeah, I'm there too =) but a little lower. Somewhere around 0.8.

That's the target for the end of the fall and then a long term rise.

0.94 by shadows but not that unlikely up to 100p at most...and growth to 1.7-1.8 I did not look more precisely...and then a lot of corrections...

waitra:

I pointed out that it's a good time to go to the peak of this momentum, of course one should enter by levels wisely (or by his TS) and not just jump into deals at random after reading the message. Especially since this is a mini forecast and not a commentary on what has already been on the story.

PS. i trade on weekly/monthly charts

This is the most relaxed and productive work using multiple currency pairs with the choice of the most active at this stage...

A word for the Pound lovers...

A move on the current descent to 1.3672...

forte928:

0.94 by shadows but not that unlikely up to 100p at the most...and growth to 1.7-1.8 I did not look more precisely...and even then a lot of corrections...

I do not think that it will go that low. Before you go to your targets, you need a proper correction. At least the pound still has a move to 1.56 at least.

Goje:
I don't think it will fly that low. Before going to your targets, you need a proper correction. At least the pound still has a move to 1.56 at least.

And who told you it has to happen within this year

forte928:

And who told you it had to happen within this year?

And where did you see that I wrote something about time.

Goje:
Where did you see that I wrote something about time.

Before the pound corrects, it has to go to 1.3600, look at the previous picture... That's where the upward correction will start.

forte928:

Before the pound will correct, it has to move to 1.3600, look at the previous picture... That's where the up-correction will start from.

I respect your predictions, but I have a different picture of the pound.
Reason: