A suggestion to the administration - page 47

sergeev:

No one is going to ban you! Stop making things hysterical and imposing the wrong opinion on others about order in public places.
So S and another one have already been banned, Alex has already been told he will be banned. :-( .

Atic:
But unfortunately they do not write anything interesting. And those who write something new, such as Coaster, S, Alex, Sabluk, ( I do not remember all), they have almost banned. They are good, but they make me feel worse.

Let's first answer for ourselves. They just do not send him to the sauna. Right?
There has to be a good reason for that!

gip:

The rules have changed slightly since the times of autocracy, revolution and National Security Committee :)))

The resource owner has to compete for users by giving them favours.

The resource owner compensates for the criticism from below with a good price for the banner at the top, in the end, the owner wins, for such a thing you can move a bit :)

And moderation is aimed precisely at increasing the number of visits, oh how!

"The client is like a prostitute: you can drive him away, but if it's more profitable for him, he will always come back and kiss him goodbye" (?) I don't remember who.

These are the realities of life. Everything else, about competition and preferential treatment, is from the television of the 90s.

But you are right about the banner.

sergeev:

Let's answer for ourselves first. They don't just send you to the baths. Right?
There has to be a good reason for that!

You're so sure. :)

Atic:
So already S and another have been banned, Alex has already been told he will be banned. :-( .
like a little boy, for God's sake. You feel like you were taught at night at Pioneer Camp about mythical moderators. You feel like you were told a bedtime story about mythical moderators who take the lives of innocents.

Swetten:

"The customer is like a prostitute: no matter how much you drive him away, he will always come back and kiss him goodbye" (c) I do not remember who.

These are the realities of life. All the rest -- about competition and preferential treatment -- is from 90's TV.

I don't watch television at all. What I tell you, I have suffered through my own hump, figuratively speaking.

Atic:
S has already been banned and another one, and Alex has already been told that he will be banned. :-( .

If you're so keen to get banned, just fire off a strong, profanity-laced remark at a particular moderator.

You'll feel better immediately, I guarantee it.

gip:

I don't watch television at all. What I'm telling you, I've suffered through my own hump, figuratively speaking.
Yeah, I jumped to conclusions.

Swetten:

If you're so keen to get banned, just fire off a stronger, profanity-laced remark at a particular moderator.

You'll feel better immediately, I guarantee it.

It's unlikely he'll get banned after that. This isn't a detention centre or a concentration camp for political repression.

That's what I like about this thread - responding to demagoguery, provocation, flubbing - to keep it up ))))

Let's talk more about advertising.

And I have a question. If technically, or do not know why, it's difficult to reorganize the forum, in terms of sections - why not stick another, for example, ready-made engine? It would be 2in1... Or is there no point?

Reason: